Amprobe AT-7030-EUR Advanced Wire Tracer Kit
- Easily determine the direction and orientation of wires in walls, floors and ceilings.
- Instant feedback of wire location and direction on the large TFT LCD color display.
- Locates breakers and fuses.
- Pinpoints shorts and opens.
£974.95 exc VAT / £1,169.94 inc VAT
AT-7000-EUR Advanced Wire Tracer
With new features and technologies that simplify wire tracing and breaker identification. The tracer combines a receiver and powerful transmitter to locate energized and de-energized wires, breakers, and fuses.
The AT-7000-EUR features the new Smart SensorT patented sensor array combined with an advanced signal processor that measures small changes in the detected signal multiple times per second for unmatched precision and ease of use for tracing energized wires in walls, floors, and ceilings. Wire orientation and direction, which are displayed on the large, dynamic LCD color display, are accurate within 5 cm (2 inches).
The shape of the tracer’s tip sensor allows tracing in hard to reach areas, corners, and tight spaces. The Breaker Mode’s scan and locate feature clearly identifies a specific breaker or fuse, eliminating the multiple false positive readings common in older technology tracing tools.
The transmitter features three power modes: high for normal circuits, low for precision tracing in difficult areas, and clamp, which provides a boosted 6 kHz signal using the signal clamp (included in kit AT-7030-EUR; optional in kit AT-7020-EUR) to improve accuracy and performance when there is no access to bare conductors. The transmitter automatically selects the optimal signal frequency (6 kHz or 33 kHz) for fast and accurate tracing on energized and de-energized circuits.
The AT-7000-EUR receiver features non-contact voltage detection of energized wires from 90-600 V for use in a wide range of applications. The Signal Booster Rechargeable Battery Pack (included in kit AT-7030-EUR; optional in kit AT-7020-EUR) boosts the transmitted signal for more accurate tracing in difficult environments and automatically recharges when the transmitter is plugged into an energized circuit.
- Locates and traces energized and de-energized wires and breakers in floors, walls, and ceilings
- Pinpoints shorts and opens
- Traces AC/DC Circuits from 0-600 V
- Features three power modes
- “High” power mode for normal circuits
- “Low” power mode for precision tracing in difficult areas
- Clamp power mode provides a boosted induction signal via the optional signal clamp
- Offers two output frequency modes for optimal tracing
- 6 kHz for energized circuits
- 33 kHz for de-energized circuits
- Provides embedded help screens to simplify setup
- Includes Signal Booster Rechargeable Battery Pack (BR-7000-T) that
- Includes a longer life LI-ION battery
- Recharges when the AT-7000-T transmitter is plugged into energized circuit
- Generates an improved signal for open and energized tracing
- Provides increased signal transmission power in “High and “Clamp modes
- Compatible with optional external BR-7000C battery charger
- Includes Signal Clamp (SC-7000) clamp-on attachment for inducing a signal in wires where you don’t have access to bare conductors
- Comes with custom Amprobe hard carrying case, test leads, and accessories
- Connects to optional TIC410A Hot Stick attachment making it easier to trace wires in high ceilings, walls, and along floors
|Features||AT-7020 kit||AT-7030 kit|
|Traces energized and de-energized wires||•||•|
|Locates energized and de-energized breakers||•||•|
|Pinpoints opens and shorts||•||•|
|Traces AC/DC circuits 0-600 V||•||•|
|Three power modes||•||•|
|Two frequency modes for optimal tracing||•||•|
|Signal Booster Rechargeable Battery Pack (BR-7000-T)||optional||•|
|Signal Clamp (SC-7000)||optional||•|
|Kit Contains||AT-7020 kit||AT-7030 kit|
|TL-7000 Test Leads||•||•|
|CC-7000 Hard Carrying Case||•||•|
|SC-7000 Signal Clamp||optional||•|
|BR-7000-T Booster Battery||optional||•|
|BR-7000C Battery Charger||optional||optional|