Beha Amprobe AF-600-EUR A-Frame Ground Fault Locator
- Adjustable Volume Control
- CAT IV 600V
- Easy to Use
- Essential Service Tracing Accessory
- Find the point of cable leakage
- Locate cable & wires ground faults
- Rated IP54
- Supplied With Case, Leads And Accessories
£1,168.21 exc VAT / £1,401.85 inc VAT
BEHA AMPROBE UAT-610-EUR UNDERGROUND UTILITY LOCATOR KIT
Accurately and safely pinpoint underground utilities before you dig
Accidentally hitting a utility line during a project can lead to costly repairs and create hazardous public safety situations. Digging in the wrong place can also lead to unnecessary delays and costs for your project, and ultimately, your company. Avoid this disruption with the rugged and durable Beha-Amprobe UAT-600-EUR Series, designed to accurately pinpoint underground utilities and buried services.
- Identify any point of leakage around a cable
- Locate cable and wire ground faults, sheath faults or pipeline coating defects, where the utility is in direct contact with the ground
- Find the exact point where metal is touching the ground and power is leaking, ie, a shield is rusted or a rubber buffer is broken, creating noise on a cable
- Advanced technology and digital signal processing makes pinpointing process fast, accurate and clear:
– Compass guidance with numeric fault field strength indicates the direction of the fault
– Distance sensitive left and right arrows guides the user to precisely follow the path of the buried utility
– Automatic gain control quickly detects tracing signal and precisely adjusts the A-Frame sensitivity
– Adjustable volume controls
- Clearly view the auto back light LCD display in bright sunlight and all other outdoor conditions
- The AF-600-EUR A-Frame comes complete with batteries and a carrying case
The UAT-600 series
CAT IV 600V rated, it is possible to detect buried utilities like energised or de-energised cables or metallic pipes up to 30 meters deep and to do accurate depth measurement up to 6 meters deep. Great for electrical contractors, construction projects, utilities maintenance crews, oil and gas, telecom and cable TV.
Available with signal clamp included (UAT-620-EUR) or without signal clamp included (UAT-610-EUR) and with an optional A-frame (AF-600-EUR) ground fault locator, used to pinpoint ground faults and leakage points.
The locating kits come complete and ready for use with a Transmitter, Receiver, test lead kit, batteries and additional fuses, all in a mobile, protective duffle bag.