Fluke-Amprobe EV-520 UK EV Test Adapter Kit for Testing Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Separate phase indication by three LED lamps for easy check if voltage is present.
- Mains socket offering the possibility to connect an external load to check if the electric power meter works and counts correctly
- IP 54 rating – Dust and splashing water protected
- Type 2 Test Connector Included
£529.99 exc VAT / £586.79 inc VAT
Fluke-Amprobe EV-520 UK EV Test Adapter Kit
for Testing Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
for use with the Fluke1664FC Multifunction Tester
Get access to the socket-outlets of a charging station to perform safety and functional tests, while simulate presence of an electrical vehicle
The EV-500 Series Test Adapter Kits are designed to test function and safety of charging stations mode 3 for AC charging. The Adapter Kit allows you to conduct tests in combination with appropriate test instruments like a Multifunction Installation tester – (Fluke 1664FC)
- PE Pre-Test: With this safety feature the PE conductor can be tested for possible presence of dangerous voltage against earth.
- Proximity Pilot (PP) state “Cable Simulation”: With PP State rotary switch the adapter can simulate various current capabilities of charging cables.
- Control Pilot (CP) state “Vehicle Simulation”: With CP State rotary switch selector various charging states can be simulated.
- Simulation of CP error “E”
- Simulation of PE error (Earth fault)
- Suitable to vehicle charging stations with charging mode 3
- EV-connectors for type 2 and type 1 (Type 2 supplied with this kit) – Type 1 is optional
- Measuring terminals L1, L2, L3, N and PE to connect test device like installation tester to perform safety and functional tests.
- Terminals for CP signal output to check communication between adapter (=simulated electrical vehicle) and charging station.
- EVA-500-UK Test Adapter
- EVC-20 Test Cable for EV charging station type 2 with socket outlet or fixed cable with vehicle connector
- User Manual
- Soft Carrying Bag
- Type of mains outlet socket: UK socket
- Can be used with Beha-Amprobe and select Fluke MFTs and scope-meters (e.g. oscilloscopes)
- Verify the safety and functionality of electric vehicle charging stations (mode 3 with AC charging)
- Includes L1, L2, L3, N and PE terminals for the connection of installation testers
- Optimised for the UK
- Includes a Beha-Amprobe EV-520-UK Test Adaptor, EVC-20 Test Cable for EV Charging Station, User Manual, and Soft Carrying Bag
- Simulate a variety of faults and situations
- Test in accordance with IEC/EN 61851-1 and IEC/ HD 60364-7 222 regulations
- Control Pilot (CP) state: simulate the presence of an electric vehicle at various stages of charging
- Proximity Pilot (PP) state: simulate the various current capacities of charging cables
- The Control Pilot (CP) and Proximity Pilot (PP) states are controlled using rotary switches
- Simulate CP error “E”
- Simulate PE error
- PE Pre-test: safety feature designed to check the PE conductor for the presence of dangerous voltages against earth
- Terminals for CP signal output for assessing whether the adaptor/ simulated EV is communicating with the charging station correctly
- Three phase-indication LED lamps for quickly verifying the presence of voltage
- Mains socket for the connection of an external load
- Check the electrical power meter is functioning and counting correctly
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic and equipped with an extensive array of testing and simulation capabilities