Fluke Beha-Amprobe HVAC IR-710 Infrared Thermometer 10:1 Temperature range of 0 °F to 716 °F
- 10:1 Distance to Spot Ratio
- Temperature range of 0 °F to 716 °F
- Precision accuracy and rapid response time
- Laser pointer, backlit dual LCD Display
- Auto display hold and MAX/MIN memory
£74.99 exc VAT / £54.00 inc VAT
Fluke Amprobe IR-710 Infrared Thermometer
PLEASE NOTE: FOR INDUSTRIAL USE – NOT SUITABLE FOR TESTING BODY TEMPERATURE.
PLEASE SEE OUR LISTING FOR THE MEDICAL FOREHEAD AND BODY TEMPERATURE THERMOMETER
The Amprobe IR-710, a 10:1 spot to distance ratio infrared thermometer, offers best in class accuracy and response time with a temperature measurement range of 0 °F to 716 °F (-18 °C to 380 °C). The IR-710 is specifically designed for HVAC/R, electrical, industrial maintenance, automotive as well as quality control and fire prevention applications.
The IR-710’s 8 second LCD auto display hold, with backlight, makes IR-710 both easy to use and highly reliable, taking 8 seconds to stabilise your reading before clearly displaying it.
The IR-710 Comes Supplied With:
- Amprobe IR-710 Thermometer
- Instruction Manual
- Extremely reliable and accurate non-contact measurement device with a laser pointer
- Wide temperature ranges for both ºC and ºF, from -18ºC to 380ºC/ 0ºF to 716ºF – NOT FOR TESTING BODY TEMPERATURE
- Able to calculate the minimum and maximum temperatures taken at a given time
- Quick response time
- Adjustable emissivity setting, for use on a variety of materials
- Dual LCD display with backlighting
- Low battery indication