Di-Log DL6519 True-RMS AC Leakage Clamp Meter
- 2 Year Di-Log Warranty
- True-RMS leakage clamp meter designed to detect the nuisance tripping of circuits
- Highly accurate and reliable
- True-RMS ensures accurate measurements even on distorted waveforms
£301.86 exc VAT / £362.23 inc VAT
DL6519 10uA Leakage – 1000 Amp AC True RMS Digital Clamp Meter
Accurate measurement of AC earth leakage with a resolution on 10uA (0.1mA), enables the detection of nuisance tripping caused by faulty appliances or earth faults, resulting in current leaking to earth.
Shielded transformer jaw to minimise the effects of external magnetic field effects. Filter circuit designed to eliminate the effect of high frequency noise and harmonics.
Large jaw size (68mm) facilitates clamping around larger conductors and 3 phase circuits.
- True RMS Current enables accurate measurement on distorted waveforms
- Audible Continuity
- Resistance up to 400Ω
- 68mm mm jaw opening
- 0.1mA to 1000 amp AC Current reading
- Electronic overload protection
|AC Current true RMS||0.1mA – 1000A||2.0% ± 6 dgts|
|AC Voltage True RMS||0.1V – 600V||1.5% ± 8 dgts|
|DC Voltage||0.1V – 600V||1.5% ± 2 dgts|
|Resistance||0.1Ω – 400Ω||1.5% ± 5 dgts|
|Power supply||1 x 9 V battery|
|Dimensions||250 x 113 x 45 mm|