Di-Log DL6770 Voltage Indicator
- 2 Year Di-Log Warranty
- Ergonomic AC/DC voltage indicator
- Two poles with GS38 shrouded probe tips
- Can detect DC polarity and test 30mA RCDs
£25.73 exc VAT / £30.88 inc VAT
DiLog DL6770 Voltage Indicator Details
The DiLog DL6770 Voltage Indicator is ergonomically designed. This product can measure AC/DC voltages; indicate DC polarity, and perform RCD tests.
This voltage indicator features two poles with GS38 covered probe tips and uses a LED indicator to detect AC/DC voltages between 6-400 V.
Its single button operation system also allows the user to conduct checks on 30mA RCDs.
The DiLog DL6770 Voltage Indicator features a double moulded casing and does not require a battery to function, making this voltage indicator extremely practical and cost-effective.
- Ergonomically designed, two pole AC/DC voltage indicator
- Detects AC/DC voltages between 6-400 V
- Built-in RCD Test function
- Performs checks on 30mA RCDs
- DC Polarity Indication
- Single button operating system
- LED display
- GS38 covered probe tips
- Double moulded casing
- No battery required
|Indication||6 LED’s (6, 12,24,50,120,230,400V)|
|Voltage range||6 – 4000 V AD/DC|
|Frequency||0 – 60 Hz|
|Overvoltage category||Cat 111 / 400V|
|Power supply||Non required|
|Dimensions||230 x 53 x 45 mm|