Di-Log DL9010 Phase Rotation Tester
Indicates presence of individual phase via LCD display
Swift determination of phase rotation via LED
Voltage and frequency range suitable for all industrial applications
No battery required
£105.00 exc VAT / £126.00 inc VAT
Compact, easy to use and suitable for use in industrial applications, DiLog’s DL9010N quickly shows phase rotation direction.
With a voltage range of 40 – 690V and a frequency range of 15 – 400Hz, the DL9010N is designed to cater for the vast majority of different industrial applications. It comes as standard with colour coded leads for the easy identification of phase and uses a combination of LCD and LED indicators to show individual phase status and overall phase rotation direction.
This phase rotation tester doesn’t require batteries to operate and can be powered purely from a mains supply.
- Indicates presence of individual phase via LCD display
- Swift determination of phase rotation via LED lights
- Voltage and frequency range suitable for use in industrial areas
- Doesn’t require batteries
- Magnetic field indication
- Two Year Manufacturer Warranty
- DiLog DL9010N Phase Rotation Tester
- 3 x Test Leads
- 3 x Test Probes
- 3 x Alligator Clips
- User Manual