Di-Log DL9118 18th Edition Compliant Multifunction Tester KIT8 – LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
£595.00 exc VAT / £690.00 inc VAT
Di-Log DL9118 Multifunction Tester with Di-Log’s EKB001 Kit
UP TO 3 YEARS DI-LOG WARRANTY
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
This is the Di-LOG DL9118, a highly precise, useful multifunction electrical installation tester that’s an excellent option for any professional electrician.
Equipped with the UK’s largest colour LCD display, the DL9118 makes it easy to view all of your measurements results and colour-coded screens which flash when errors are made ensure you do everything right, every single time.
Made fully in compliance with the requirements of the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations and BS EN 61557, the Di-LOG DL9118 performs every test an electrical installer will need. It can test voltage, continuity, insulation, loop impedance (at both high and low current), performs loop test PFC measurements, high current loop impedance, line test PSC and RCD trip time/trip current tests.
Thanks to an included remote test probe, you don’t even have to be near your meter to start testing! Just connect up, change to the settings you need and activate the test with your probe whenever you’re ready.
RCD-LOC – No-Trip, Reliable Results
Equipped with Di-Log’s new Xpert Loop Technology (XLT), the DL9118 is made to allow high accuracy loop testing without tripping any types of RCDs and RCBOs.
- Loop impedance testing with unique auto-start RCD-LOC XLT loop testing functionality (designed not to trip any RCDs and RCBOs)
- Prospective short circuit current test with auto start and direct readout of PSCC
- High current loop test with auto start and high current Ze measurements
- Phase rotation tests – shows correct phase sequence
- Continuity test with automatic start, null facility and zero out lead resistance
- RCD testing with trip time, trip current, auto test and ramp current
- RCD auto tests – test RCDs in auto mode and recall the test results once finished
- Insulation measurements with selectable 250, 500 and 1000V test voltages
- Integrated socket polarity test
- Fully protected against damage when accidentally connected across phases
- Activate tests remotely with the included remote test probe
- UK’s largest full colour LCD display on a multifunction tester
- In compliance with the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations and BS EN 61557
- 2 year warranty included as standard
- Di-Log DL9118 Multifunction Tester
- Remote Test Probe
- Test Leads
- 3-Wire Test Lead Set w/ Mains Plug
- Toolbox Carrying Case
- Certificate of Calibration
EKB001 Electricians Kit Bundle
- DL6790 – CombiVolt I
- DL9204 – Manual Ranging Multimeter
- DL1090 – Buzzing Socket Tester
- PL107N – Voltage Indicator
- CCDL001 – Large Carry Case
DL6790 CombiVolt™ Voltage & Continuity Testers with Phase Rotation Test
The three-in-one testers with a rugged, ergonomically formed housing for perfect handling.
Fully conformant to BS EN 64213-3:2015
- Testing of AC/ DC voltages from 12 to 690 V AC/DC
- Continuity testing with optical and acoustic indication
- Automatic switching between voltage and continuity
- Phase rotation test system
- Single pole phase indication
- Fully compliant with GS38
- Fully operational voltage indication even when batteries are discharged
- DL6790 with digital indication of voltage
- Will not trip any RCD when testing across Live and Earth
- Single pole detection when L2 probe connected above 100V
DL9204 Compact Manual Ranging 600V Multimeter
Compact manual ranging digital multimeter with 2000 count LCD display. Full protection on all ranges, safety category to CAT 111 600 V. Functions include battery and diode test.
- Full range protection
- Auto power off
- Large 2000 count LCD display
- 1.5 & 9 V battery test
- Data hold.
DL1090 Socket Tester with Buzzer
The simple and reliable test for correct socket wiring.
- Clear visual and audible indication of wiring status
- LED indication of a wide range of wiring conditions
- Designed to EN 61010 and IP30
PL107N Non Contact Voltage Indicator
- Contact-free audible and visual indication of AC voltages between 90 and 1000 V AC
- Clear, omnidirectional flashing LED
- Quick and accurate detection of cable breaks
- Detects microwave leakage
- Phase detection in sockets
- Press to test switch avoids nuisance buzzing and extends battery life
- Supplied complete with 1.5 V AAA batteries
Di-Log CCDL001 Large Durable Nylon Carry Case
Di-Log’s large durable nylon carry case is large enough to fit multiple pieces of handheld equipment and accessories. With 2 pockets inside to separate items plus a flat pocket to hold paperwork and discs.
Includes a detachable long strap and shorter handle.
Interior measurements: 32 x 19 x 9 cm
Di-Log DL9118, a highly precise multifunction tester with Di-Log DL6790 CombiVolt I, DL9204 Multimeter, DL1090 Socket Tester, PL107N Voltage Indicator, Large Carry Case