Di-Log PL001 Analogue Multimeter
Analogue multimeter in a handy compact housing
Manual range selection
AC/DC voltage measurement up to 500 V
DC current measurement up to 250mA
Resistance measurement up to 500kΩ
£23.00 exc VAT / £27.60 inc VAT
DiLog PL001 Analogue Multimeter Details:
The Di-Log PL001 is a simple analogue multimeter that can be used to measure several different parameters.
This analogue instrument can measure AC and DC voltage from 0-500V, DC current from 0-250mA and resistance from 0 to 500kΩ. It can also carry out battery testing and each of the available measurement functions of this multimeter are accessible via the rotary dial on the front.
Since this is an analogue meter it uses a scale to display the detected testing result.
This multimeter also comes with built-in test leads and is CAT II 300V safety rated.
- Frequency range AC voltage measurement from 30Hz up to 1000Hz
- Mirror scale feature for accurate reading
- Battery test 1.5V and 9V
- Input resistance: 2k Ω/V AC/DC
- Overload Protection
- Power Supply: 1.5V battery, 1 x IEC R6P
- Fuse 200mA/250V
- Integrated test leads
- Voltage DC 2.5/10/50/250/500 +/- 5% full scale
- Voltage AC 10/50/500 +/- 5% full scale
- Current DC 0.5/10/250mA +/- 5% full scale
- Resistance 5k/500kΩ; +/- 5% full scale
- Battery Test 1.5V(100mA)/9V(10mA)
- designed to safety standard EN61010-1
- CAT II 600v
- 0C up to 40C at Rh<80%
65 x 130 x 40mm, including holster
approx 200g including battery
- Di-Log PL001 Analogue Multimeter with Fused Test Leads