Fluke 113 True-RMS Multimeter PLUS Kit80
£250.00 exc VAT / £300.00 inc VAT
Fluke 113 True-RMS Multimeter PLUS
(3 Year Fluke Warranty)
Fluke T5-1000 Voltage & Current Tester Combo Kit
Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter
The Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter gives users the means to quickly and easily do basic meter set and reconnect testing. This meter is simple-to-use and has the features needed to repair most electrical problems. The Fluke 113 has significant improvements over other digital multimeters available on the market, including Fluke model 7-600. Using the Fluke VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function, users can simultaneously test for voltage or continuity. The Min/Max function lets you record signal fluctuations. The Fluke 113 can perform diode tests, and also provides both auto and manual ranging capabilities. With features such as conformance to the latest safety standards, backlight, and a much larger display that’s easier to view, this meter is a must have for every toolbox.
- VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function to simultaneously test for voltage or continuity
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements on non-linear loads
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function
- Diode test for testing general-purpose germanium, silicon, and power diodes
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- Meets Measurement Category CAT III 600 V and Category IV 300 V standards for a higher level of safety
- The optional TPAK magnetic hanger allows the user hands-free flexibility
Fluke T5-1000 Voltage-Continuity-Current Tester
Easy and accurate OpenJaw™ current measurement.
The Fluke T5 Electrical Testers let you check voltage, continuity and current with one compact tool. With the T5, all you have to do is select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest.
Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector
The Fluke1AC is very easy to use, just just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet or cord.
When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there is voltage on the line.
Durable polyester 600D case construction for long life.
Includes two padded pockets for protection of two test tools, such as a digital multimeter and 60 Series IR thermometer and a pouch for test leads and other accessories.
Compatible with Fluke 20, 70, 11X, 170 Series digital multimeters and other similar format test tools.
TPAK3 Hanging Kit
An ideal hanging kit for Fluke Multimeters
Simple to use and great for those working in cramped or confined conditions.
You may also like…
Fluke 325 Digital True-RMS Clamp Meter£180.00 inc VAT exc VAT / Select Options
Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector Pen£19.95 exc VAT / £23.94 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke 117 Electrician’s True RMS Multimeter with C115 Twin Pocket Case KITF£234.00 inc VAT exc VAT / Select Options
Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter True-RMS w/ Extra Kit£129.99 exc VAT / £155.99 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke 323 AC True-RMS Clamp Meter + Kit£139.99 exc VAT / £167.99 inc VAT Select Options