Fluke 113 True RMS Multimeter | TLK225-1 Master Test Leads, Probes & Clips Set
£190.00 exc VAT / £228.00 inc VAT
Fluke 113 True RMS Digital Multimeter and TLK-225, SureGrip™ Master Accessory Set with Storage Case Combo kit
3 Years Warranty for Fluke 113 and
1 Year Warranty for Fluke TLK-225
The Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter gives its users the means to quickly and easily do basic meter set and reconnect testing. This meter is simple-to-use and has the features needed to repair most electrical problems. The Fluke 113 has significant improvements over other digital multimeters available on the market, including Fluke model 7-600. Using the Fluke VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function, users can simultaneously test for voltage or continuity. The Min/Max function lets you record signal fluctuations. The Fluke 113 can perform diode tests, and also provides both auto and manual ranging capabilities. With features such as conformance to the latest safety standards, backlight, and a much larger display that’s easier to view, this meter is a must have for every toolbox.
- VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function to simultaneously test for voltage or continuity
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements on non-linear loads
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function
- Diode test for testing general-purpose germanium, silicon, and power diodes
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- Meets Measurement Category CAT III 600 V and Category IV 300 V standards for a higher level of safety
- The optional TPAK magnetic hanger allows the user hands-free flexibility
Fluke TLK-225, SureGrip™ Master Accessory Set with Storage Case
The Fluke TLK-225 Kit includes all the SureGrip clips along with TL224 test leads and a six-pocket roll able pouch for easy storage and safe keeping.
All SureGrip™ accessories are recommended for use on all instruments and test probes that accept standard 4 mm, shrouded banana connectors.
AC220 SureGrip™ Alligator Clip Set
- Insulated nickel-plated steel jaws open to 0.5 inch
- Blunt tips securely grabs round screw heads
AC280 SureGrip™ Hook Clip Set
- Profile narrows to 0.22 inch at tip to fit into tight spaces
- Hook opening 0.20 inch at front and 0.08 inch at base.
AC283 SureGrip™ Pincer Clip Set
- 4.5 inch flexible, insulated shaft fits into tight spaces
- Nickel-plated pincers open to 0.20 inch
AC285 SureGrip™ Large Jaw Alligator Clip Set
- Grips anything from fine gauge wire to 0.75 inch nut
- Strong nickel-plated steel jaws open to 1.1 inch
TP175 SureGrip™ Insulated Test Probe Set
- Patented extendable tip sheath meets electrical safety requirements to reduce tip exposure while providing flexible test measurements
- Compatible with the TL22x series, TL238 and TL27 test leads.
- Includes 2 removable 4 mm lantern tips that thread onto the lead tip
TL224 SureGrip™ Silicone Test Lead Set
- New WearGuard™ test lead wear indicator exposes contrasting colour when leads are damaged or need replacing.
The Fluke 113 True RMS Digital Multimeter and TLK-225 SureGrip™ Master Accessory Set combo kit with case. A variety of electronic testing equipment applications
You may also like…
Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector Pen£17.95 exc VAT / £21.54 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke TLK-225 SureGrip Master Test Leads, Probes & Croc/Aligator Clips Electricians Test Kit£129.99 exc VAT / £155.99 inc VAT Read more
Fluke C50 Meter Soft Carry Case£34.50 exc VAT / £41.40 inc VAT Add to basket
Fluke 117 Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage + Test Leads + LDMC25 Case£160.00 exc VAT / £192.00 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke 325 Digital True-RMS Clamp Meter
£175.00exc VAT / £180.00 inc VAT Select Options