Fluke 114 True RMS Multimeter | TLK-225 Master Set
£230.00 exc VAT / £276.00 inc VAT
Fluke 114 True RMS Digital Multimeter and TLK-225, SureGrip™ Master Accessory Set with Storage Case Combo kit
3 Years Warranty for Fluke 114 and
1 Year Warranty for Fluke TLK-225
Designed for easy one-hand operation, the Fluke 114 true-rms digital multimeter is the perfect troubleshooting tool for “go/no go testing. Its AutoVolt capability automatically switches to measure AC or DC voltage, whichever is present. The LoZ function helps identify so-called “ghost voltage and prevent false readings.
The Fluke 114 displays true-rms voltage and current readings with 6000 count resolution, and tests frequency, continuity and resistance. A large white LED backlight aids work in poorly lit areas. It’s easy-open battery access door makes battery changes easy.
Fluke 114 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
- AutoVolt: automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance and continuity
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
Fluke TLK-225, SureGrip™ Master Accessory Set with Storage Case
The Fluke TLK-225 Kit includes all the SureGrip clips along with TL224 test leads and a six-pocket roll able pouch for easy storage and safe keeping.
All SureGrip™ accessories are recommended for use on all instruments and test probes that accept standard 4 mm, shrouded banana connectors.
AC220 SureGrip™ Alligator Clip Set
- Insulated nickel-plated steel jaws open to 0.5 inch
- Blunt tips securely grabs round screw heads
AC280 SureGrip™ Hook Clip Set
- Profile narrows to 0.22 inch at tip to fit into tight spaces
- Hook opening 0.20 inch at front and 0.08 inch at base.
AC283 SureGrip™ Pincer Clip Set
- 4.5 inch flexible, insulated shaft fits into tight spaces
- Nickel-plated pincers open to 0.20 inch
AC285 SureGrip™ Large Jaw Alligator Clip Set
- Grips anything from fine gauge wire to 0.75 inch nut
- Strong nickel-plated steel jaws open to 1.1 inch
TP175 SureGrip™ Insulated Test Probe Set
- Patented extendable tip sheath meets electrical safety requirements to reduce tip exposure while providing flexible test measurements
- Compatible with the TL22x series, TL238 and TL27 test leads.
- Includes 2 removable 4 mm lantern tips that thread onto the lead tip
TL224 SureGrip™ Silicone Test Lead Set
- New WearGuard™ test lead wear indicator exposes contrasting colour when leads are damaged or need replacing.
The Fluke 114 True RMS Digital Multimeter and TLK-225 SureGrip™ Master Accessory Set combo kit with case. A variety of electronic testing equipment applications
You may also like…
Leaderman Test Lead Set for Multimeters, LDM020£18.00 exc VAT / £21.60 inc VAT Add to basket
Fluke TLK-225 SureGrip Master Test Leads, Probes & Croc/Aligator Clips Electricians Test Kit£129.99 exc VAT / £155.99 inc VAT Read more
Fluke 325 Digital True-RMS Clamp Meter
£175.00exc VAT / £180.00 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke C50 Meter Soft Carry Case£34.50 exc VAT / £41.40 inc VAT Add to basket