Fluke 115 Digital Multimeter
For general purpose electrical and electronic test requirements, the Fluke 115 true-RMS digital multimeter provides the perfect answer. Its simple operation, compact design, and ease of use make it perfect for quick verifications and field service use.
The Fluke 115 displays true-RMS voltage and current readings with 6000 count resolution, tests diodes, frequency, continuity, and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings to record signal fluctuations. A large white LED backlight aids to work in poorly lit areas. Its easy-open battery access door makes battery changes a snap.
- Ideal for quick verifications and field service
- Presents a large white LED backlight for working in poorly lit areas
- Measures AC and DC voltage to 600V
- Measures AC and DC current to 10A (20 A overload for 30-seconds max)
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
- Provides Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Comes with a holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Features a compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Fits into optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- For field service technicians, basic electronic repair.
- 3 Year Warranty
Fluke 115 Technical Specifications
1) All ac voltage ranges except Auto-V/LoZ are specified from 1 % to 100 % of range. Auto-V/LoZ is specified from 0.0 V.
2) Temperature uncertainty (accuracy) does not include the error of the thermocouple probe.
3) Frequency is ac coupled, 5 Hz to 50 kHz for ac voltage. Frequency is dc coupled, 45 Hz to 5 kHz for ac current.
4) Temperature Range/Resolution: -40 °F to 752 °F / 0.2 °F
2) Frequency is ac coupled, 5Hz to 30 kHz for ac voltage