Fluke 116 | 62 Max Plus HVAC Combo Kit
2 Year Fluke Warranty
£249.99 exc VAT / £299.99 inc VAT
Fluke 116 | 62 Max Plus HVAC Combo Kit Multimeter and Thermal Reader plus more
Three Year Fluke Warranty
UK & EUROPEAN APPROVED
This tester comes with a set of Fluke test leads that comply with the UK GS38 regulations. Some of the cheaper non-UK versions may not have UK GS38 test leads included with the tester.
Fluke 116 True-RMS HVAC Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps
Compact true-rms meter for HVAC (heating ventilation air conditioning) troubleshooting. The Fluke 116 was specifically designed for the HVAC professional. It has everything needed in an HVAC meter including temperature and microamp measurements to quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors.
The Fluke 116 digital multimeter delivers the capabilities professionals demand to troubleshoot and repair HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) systems. It has everything you need in an HVAC meter, including temperature and microamp measurements to help you quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors.
The Fluke 116 comes with the Fluke 80BK-A integrated DMM temperature probe. The microamp function allows flame sensor measurement down to 0.1 microamps. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 also has a large white LED backlight for work in poorly lit areas. It measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications.
- Microamps to test flame sensors.
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage.
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas.
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance.
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation.
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™).
- CAT III 600 V safety rated.
Fluke 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Distance to spot: 12:1.
- Dual lasers: Identifies area to be measured.
- Large, backlit display: Makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power: The 62 MAX+ is powered by a single, standard AA battery.
Fluke 80PK-11 Type-K Flexible Cuff Thermocouple Temperature Probe
- Designed for hands free measurement of HVAC temperature measuring applications
- Use multiple and leave in place for route based routine maintenance
- Use with any temperature-measuring instrument designed to accept Type-K thermocouples
- TPAK 3 Hanging straps and magnets
- C115 Fluke Case