Fluke 116 True-RMS | HVAC Digital Multimeter KitB
£290.00 exc VAT / £348.00 inc VAT
Fluke 116 True-RMS HVAS Multimeter
(3 Year Fluke Warranty)
(Including Fluke 324 Clampmeter, Test Leads, Fluke VoltAlert, TPAK 3 Hanging Kit, C115 Case)
The Fluke 116 digital multimeter delivers the capabilities professionals demand to troubleshoot and repair HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) systems. It has everything you need in an HVAC meter, including temperature and microamp measurements to help you quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors.
The Fluke 116 comes with the Fluke 80BK-A integrated DMM temperature probe. The microamp function allows flame sensor measurement down to 0.1 microamps. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 also has a large white LED backlight for work in poorly lit areas. It measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™)
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- TL71-1 Test Leads
- Fluke 324 True – RMS Clamp Meter
- Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector
- C115 Case
- TPAK3 Hanging Kit
Fluke 116 Multimeter – Kit 2 Fluke 324 Clampmeter – TL71-1 Test Leads – Fluke 1AC II