Fluke 117 True RMS Multimeter and TLK-225 Master Set KITI
£295.00 exc VAT / £354.00 inc VAT
Fluke 117 True RMS Digital Multimeter and TLK-225, SureGrip™ Master Accessory Set with Storage Case Combo kit
3 Years Warranty for Fluke 117
1 Year Warranty for Fluke TLK-225
Fluke 117 Digital Multimeter
The compact Fluke 117 true RMS digital multimeter is optimized to help you keep commercial buildings, hospitals and schools running right.
The advanced features of the Fluke 117 help you get the job done, quickly and safely. Integrated non-contact voltage detection helps you identify energized circuits. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 117 delivers true-rms ac voltage and current readings with 6000-count resolution. It provides Min/Max/Average readings and measures frequency and capacitance. The battery door is easy to access, so you and your Fluke 117 can stay on the job.
Fluke 117 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™) for hands free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
Fluke TLK-225, SureGrip™ Master Accessory Set with Storage Case
The Fluke TLK-225 Kit includes all the SureGrip clips along with TL224 test leads and a six-pocket roll able pouch for easy storage and safe keeping.
AC220 SureGrip™ Alligator Clip Set
- Insulated nickel-plated steel jaws open to 0.5 inch
- Blunt tips securely grabs round screw heads
AC280 SureGrip™ Hook Clip Set
- Profile narrows to 0.22 inch at tip to fit into tight spaces
- Hook opening 0.20 inch at front and 0.08 inch at base.
AC283 SureGrip™ Pincer Clip Set
- 4.5 inch flexible, insulated shaft fits into tight spaces
- Nickel-plated pincers open to 0.20 inch
AC285 SureGrip™ Large Jaw Alligator Clip Set
- Grips anything from fine gauge wire to 0.75 inch nut
- Strong nickel-plated steel jaws open to 1.1 inch
TP175 SureGrip™ Insulated Test Probe Set
- Patented extendable tip sheath meets electrical safety requirements to reduce tip exposure while providing flexible test measurements
- Compatible with the TL22x series, TL238 and TL27 test leads.
- Includes 2 removable 4 mm lantern tips that thread onto the lead tip
TL224 SureGrip™ Silicone Test Lead Set
- New WearGuard™ test lead wear indicator exposes contrasting colour when leads are damaged or need replacing.
The Fluke 117 True RMS Digital Multimeter and TLK-225 SureGrip™ Master Accessory Set combo kit with case. A variety of electronic testing equipment applications
You may also like…
Fluke C33 Soft Carry Case – Now upgraded to the C150 Case£27.50 exc VAT / £33.00 inc VAT Add to basket
Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector Pen£17.95 exc VAT / £21.54 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke 323 AC True-RMS Clamp Meter + Kit£139.99 exc VAT / £167.99 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke TLK-225 SureGrip Master Test Leads, Probes & Croc/Aligator Clips Electricians Test Kit£129.99 exc VAT / £155.99 inc VAT Read more
Fluke 179 True RMS Industrial Digital Multimeter
£295.00exc VAT / £300.00 inc VAT Select Options