Fluke 117 True-RMS Multimeter PLUS Combo KitP
£274.99 exc VAT / £329.99 inc VAT
Fluke 117 True-RMS Multimeter
(Including Fluke 323 Clampmeter, Test Leads, Fluke VoltAlert, TPAK 3 Hanging Kit, C115 Case)
Fluke 117 Digital Multimeter
The compact Fluke 117 true RMS digital multimeter is optimized to help you keep commercial buildings, hospitals and schools running right.
The advanced features of the Fluke 117 help you get the job done, quickly and safely. Integrated non-contact voltage detection helps you identify energized circuits. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 117 delivers true-rms ac voltage and current readings with 6000-count resolution. It provides Min/Max/Average readings and measures frequency and capacitance. The battery door is easy to access, so you and your Fluke 117 can stay on the job.
Fluke 117 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™) for hands free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
Fluke 323 AC Clamp Meter
The Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter is a great clamp meter for general, grab-and-go troubleshooting needs.
True-rms measurements and optimized ergonomics make the 320 Series Clamp Meters the best general troubleshooting tools for commercial and residential electricians. The Fluke 323 model’s ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector
The Fluke1AC is very easy to use, just just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet or cord.
When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there is voltage on the line.
Durable polyester 600D case construction for long life.
Includes two padded pockets for protection of two test tools, such as a digital multimeter and 60 Series IR thermometer and a pouch for test leads and other accessories.
Compatible with Fluke 20, 70, 11X, 170 Series digital multimeters and other similar format test tools.
TPAK3 Hanging Kit
An ideal hanging kit for Fluke Multimeters.
Simple to use and great for those working in cramped or confined conditions.
You may also like…
Fluke 179 True RMS Industrial Digital Multimeter£276.00 inc VAT exc VAT / Select Options
Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector Pen£19.95 exc VAT / £23.94 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke T150 Voltage & Continuity Tester£79.95 exc VAT / £95.94 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke 325 Digital True-RMS Clamp Meter£180.00 inc VAT exc VAT / Select Options