Fluke 323 AC True-RMS Clamp Meter + Kit
£139.99 exc VAT / £167.99 inc VAT
Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter & TL175 TwistGuard Premium Quality Test Lead Set & C33 Carry Case
TWO YEAR FLUKE WARRANTY INCLUDED
323 True-RMS Clamp Meter
True-rms measurements and optimized ergonomics make the 320 Series Clamp Meters the best general troubleshooting tools for commercial and residential electricians. The Fluke 323 model is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
- 400 A ac current measurement
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection
- Slim, ergonomic design
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
- Hold button
- Fluke TL71-1 Premium Quality Test Leads
- Two-year warranty
Fluke TL175 Premium Quality Test Lead Set
The new Fluke TL175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads are the only test leads in the world with adjustable length test tips for use in different measurement environments.
- TwistGuard™ adjustable tips enhance safety and versatility length.
- WearGuard™ indicator shows damage to leads.
- Heavy duty strain relief withstands over 30,000 bends.
- Patented TwistGuard™ extendable tip shroud meets the highest electrical safety requirements to reduce tip exposure while providing the versatility needed for most measurements.
- New WearGuard™ lead wire wear indication. Each test lead is covered by two layers of silicone insulation; inner contrasting color is exposed when the leads are nicked, scuffed, or otherwise damaged and in need of replacement.
- Double insulated silicone leads. TL175 test leads withstand high temperatures and remain flexible in cold temperatures.
- Extra-heavy duty strain relief on both probe-end and plug-end, tested beyond 30,000 bends without failure.
- Universal input plugs are compatible with all instruments that accept standard 4 mm shrouded banana plugs.
- Ratings: CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A max., Pollution Degree 2.
- TL175E also available. Includes removable 4 mm lantern tips that thread onto the lead tip.
- Probes always show correct category rating for tip used.
- Environmental ratings: -20 °C to 55 °C (-4 °F to 131 °F), altitude: 2000 m (6,562 ft).
- Conforms to EN61010-031.
- One-year warranty.
You may also like…
Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector Pen£19.95 exc VAT / £23.94 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke 325 Digital True-RMS Clamp Meter£180.00 inc VAT exc VAT / Select Options
Fluke 117 Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage + Fluke TL75 Test Lead Set + Protective Case LDMC27B£180.00 inc VAT exc VAT / Select Options
Fluke TLK-225 SureGrip Master Test Leads, Probes & Croc/Aligator Clips Electricians Test Kit£129.99 exc VAT / £155.99 inc VAT Read more
Fluke True-RMS 115 Digital Multimeter C115 Carry Case£169.99 exc VAT / £203.99 inc VAT Select Options