Fluke T110 Voltage & Continuity Tester + Case KIT1V
⚡ CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s new family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
⚡ 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage A clear, instantly visible LED indicator, a bright digital display of the measurement value, an audible continuity test, and vibration to give tactile feedback
⚡ Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
⚡ Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
⚡ Low battery indicator
£47.50 exc VAT / £57.00 inc VAT
Experienced professionals trust their job, their reputation, and even their personal safety to Fluke electrical test tools.
The all-new family of Two-Pole Voltage Testers is built with state-of-the-art measurement and safety technology, these testers offer everything you expect from Fluke, and a little bit more.
- CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s new family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
- Voltage AC / DC 12V – 690V
- Continuity 0 – 400 kΩ
- Frequency 0 / 40 – 400 Hz
- Phase Rotation 100V – 690V
- Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems
- RCD functionality Two-button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit under test and intentionally trip Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) remotely
- Built-in electric torch
- Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Probe tip protector and storage accessory Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- WearGuard™ insulation shows damage to test leads
Leaderman Carry Case:
Designed to hold ALL Brands of 2 Pole Voltage & Continuity Testers, Clamp Meters and Fork-Type Voltage & Current Testers
- Guaranteed to accommodate all known brands of two-pole voltage & continuity testers currently produced by all manufacturers.
- 99% of all known clamp meters are currently produced – (check measurements above).
- 99% of all known voltage, current & continuity (fork type) testers – (check measurements above).
- And probably many other test meters/testers not mentioned
- EXTREMELY tough & hard wearing fabric material
- Zipper opening with additional interior pocket
- Internal Measurement 290 x 75 x 45mm.
- 12 months guarantee
- Fluke T110 Voltage & Continuity Tester
- Leaderman Carry Case
You may also like…
Fluke T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester£35.25 exc VAT / £42.30 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke T130 Voltage & Continuity Tester£72.25 exc VAT / £86.70 inc VAT Select Options
Leaderman TPT900 LED Voltage & Continuity Tester£29.95 exc VAT / £35.94 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke T110 Voltage & Continuity Tester£48.00 exc VAT / £57.60 inc VAT Select Options
Leaderman Non-Contact Voltage Detector and flashlight LDM1AC£14.95 exc VAT / £17.94 inc VAT Select Options