Fluke T110 Voltage & Continuity Tester + Case KIT1V
£55.95 exc VAT / £67.14 inc VAT
Fluke T110 Voltage and Continuity Tester PLUS
Padded Carry Case
Fluke T110 Voltage and Continuity Tester
Experienced professionals trust their job, their reputation and even their personal safety to Fluke electrical test tools.
The all new family of Two-Pole Voltage Testers are built with state-of-the-art measurement and safety technology, these testers offer everything you expect from Fluke, and a little bit more.
The new Fluke two-pole testers are now more rugged and easier to use than ever before.
- Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, sturdy battery case, and well-fitting and durable probe protector.
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on) and quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of testers with the features, functions, and price/performance to fit your applications and preferences.
Fluke’s new two-pole voltage and continuity testers are built to work the way you work. They give you the best combination of safety, ease-of-use and fast answers available anywhere.
- CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s new family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
- Voltage AC / DC 12V – 690V
- Continuity 0 – 400 kΩ
- Frequency 0 / 40 – 400 Hz
- Phase Rotation 100V – 690V
- 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage A clear, instantly visible LED indicator, a bright digital display of the measurement value, an audible continuity test, and vibration to give tactile feedback
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems
- RCD functionality Two-button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit under test and intentionally trip Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) remotely
- Built in electric torch
- Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Probe tip protector and storage accessory Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- WearGuard™ insulation shows damage to test leads
Leaderman Carry Case
Designed to hold ALL Brands of 2 Pole Voltage & Continuity Testers, Clamp Meters and Fork-Type Voltage & Current Testers
Internal Measurement 290 x 75 x 45mm.
- Guaranteed to accommodate all known brands of two pole voltage & continuity testers currently produced by all manufacturer’s.
- 99% of all known clamp meters currently produced – (check measurements above).
- 99% of all known voltage, current & continuity (fork type) testers – (check measurements above).
- And probably many other test meters/testers not mentioned!!.
- EXTREMELY tough & hard wearing fabric material
- Zipper opening with additional interior pocket
- 12 months guarantee – should last for years!!
Fluke T110 Voltage and Continuity Tester PLUSZipped Padded Carry Case
You may also like…
Fluke T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester£39.00 inc VAT exc VAT / Select Options
Fluke T130 Voltage & Continuity Tester Genuine UK Version£66.25 exc VAT / £79.50 inc VAT Select Options
Leaderman TPT900 LED Voltage & Continuity Tester£29.95 exc VAT / £35.94 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke T110 Voltage & Continuity Tester£54.00 inc VAT exc VAT / Select Options
Leaderman Non-Contact Voltage Detector and flashlight LDM1AC£18.30 inc VAT exc VAT / Select Options