Fluke T150 Tester and Case with MCB Lock Out Kit 2E
£124.99 exc VAT / £149.99 inc VAT
Fluke T150 Voltage and Continuity Tester with Case
PLUS Leaderman MCB Lock Out Starter Kit
FLUKE TWO YEARS WARRANTY INCLUDED
Experienced professionals trust their job, their reputation and even their personal safety to Fluke electrical test tools. The all new family of Two-Pole Voltage Testers are built with state-of-the-art measurement and safety technology, these testers offer everything you expect from Fluke, and a little bit more.
The new Fluke two-pole testers are now more rugged and easier to use than ever before.
- Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, sturdy battery case, and well-fitting and durable probe protector.
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on) and quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of testers with the features, functions, and price/performance to fit your applications and preferences.
- CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s new family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
- Voltage AC DC 6V – 690V
- Continuity 0 – 400 kΩ
- Frequency 0 / 40 – 400 Hz
- Phase Rotation 100V – 690V
- Resistance Measurement Up to 1999 Ω
- 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage A clear, instantly visible LED indicator, a bright digital display of the measurement value, an audible continuity test, and vibration to give tactile feedback
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Vibration provides tactile feedback
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems
- RCD functionality
- Two-button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit under test and intentionally trip Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) remotely
- Display Hold
- Built in electric torch
- Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- Resistance testing to 1999 ohms (T150)
- WearGuard™ insulation shows damage to test leads
Leaderman Lock Out Starter Kit
The Leaderman Starter kit gives you the basic requirements to carry out a safe and secure lockout. Ideal for electricians and engineers who regularly work on various applications where power is isolated via circuit breakers or electrical isolators. Up to date models all supplied in a soft but strong pouch.
- 1x LMLOK25 multiple lockout device to allow more than 1 padlock to be applied at any point of isolation
- Silverline screwdriver
- 1x LMPL8 Lock out padlock
- 2x LMPL1 Red Metal Mini padlocks
- 3x LMTAG3 Lockout tags
- 10x cable ties
- 1x LMWP1 Label pen
- 2x MCB Metal MCB
- 1x LM Leaderman Pouch
The Fluke T150 Voltage and Continuity Tester w/ case w/ Leadermans Lock Out Starter Kit. Electrician's ideal lock out combination kit. Best price on the market.
You may also like…
Fluke T5-H5-1AC Kit with Holster & 1AC Voltage Detector£104.95 exc VAT / £125.94 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke 117 Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage + Test Leads + LDMC25 Case£160.00 exc VAT / £192.00 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester
£44.99exc VAT / £39.00 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke Zero Null Adaptor for ALL Fluke Multifunction Testers 1651, 1652, 1653, 1654, 1662, 1663, 1664£42.00 exc VAT / £50.40 inc VAT Add to basket
Leaderman TPT900 LED Voltage & Continuity Tester£29.95 exc VAT / £35.94 inc VAT Select Options