Fluke T5-600 Tester w/ MCB/RCD Lock Out/Off Kit LOS-K1
£140.00 exc VAT / £168.00 inc VAT
Fluke T5-600 Voltage and Continuity Tester with Leaderman Lock Out Starter Kit
T5-600 Voltage and Continuity Tester
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw™ current measurement.
- Continuity beeper.
- Compact design with neat probe storage.
- Rugged enough to withstand a 10-foot (3m) drop.
- Detachable SlimReach™ probe tips are customized for national electrical standards.
- Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips.
- Available in 600V and 1000V models.
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester.
- Auto off mode to conserve battery life.
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads.
- Continuity beeper.
- Threshold: On at <25 Ω, off at >400 Ω Volts indicator LED.
- Threshold: Guaranteed on by 30V ac.
- Environmental Specifications.
- Operating Temperature: -10 °C to 50 °C.
- Storage Temperature: -30 °C to 60 °C.
- Humidity (Without Condensation).
- 0% to 95% (5 °C to 30 °C).
- 0% to 75% (30 °C to 40 °C).
- 0% to 45% (40 °C to 50 °C).
- Dust/water resistance.
- Operating Altitude: 2000 meters max.
- Temperature Coefficient.
- 0.1 x (specified accuracy)/degree C (<18 °C or >28 °C).
- Overvoltage category: 600V ac/dc, CAT III.
- Agency Approvals: UL, CSA, and VDE.
- Maximum voltage: between any terminal and earth ground.
- Size: 30.5 x 51 x 203 mm.
- Weight: 300g.
- Battery Life: 200 hour zinc chloride, 400 hour alkaline.
- Battery type: Two AA zinc chloride.
- Low battery indicator.
- Current sensor opening: 12.9 mm.
- Calibration cycle: 1 year.
- Type: Heavy duty, flexible leads rated for 1000V use.
- Field replaceable leads terminate in male shrouded banana plugs.
- Probes: One red, one black, of two tip.
- Detachable Slim-ReachT probe tips in one.
- Styles: TP1 Slim Reach Test Probes.
Leaderman Lock Out Starter Kit
The Leaderman Starter kit gives you the basic requirements to carry out a safe and secure lockout. Ideal for electricians and engineers who regularly work on various applications where power is isolated via circuit breakers or electrical isolators. Up to date models all supplied in a soft but strong pouch.
- 1x LMLOK25 multiple lockout device to allow more than 1 padlock to be applied at any point of isolation
- Silverline screwdriver
- 1x LMPL8 Lock out padlock
- 2x LMPL1 Red Metal Mini padlocks
- 3x LMTAG3 Lockout tags
- 10x cable ties
- 1x LMWP1 Label pen
- 2x MCB Metal MCB
- 1x LM Leaderman Pouch
Fluke T5-600 Voltage & Continuity Tester with Lock Out Kit. Ideal for outdoor work, rugged enough to withstand a 3m drop, auto off mode to conserve battery life
You may also like…
Leaderman TPT900 LED Voltage & Continuity Tester£29.95 exc VAT / £35.94 inc VAT Select Options
Leaderman LOS-K1R Lockout / OFF MCB RCD Isolator Starter Lockout Kit£25.00 exc VAT / £30.00 inc VAT Add to basket
Fluke T5-1000 Voltage & Continuity Tester£94.50 exc VAT / £113.40 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector Pen£17.95 exc VAT / £21.54 inc VAT Select Options