Fluke T5-600 Voltage & Continuity Tester with KIT
£165.00 exc VAT / £198.00 inc VAT
Fluke T5-600/62MAX-PLUS/1AC II Kit
(Fluke 2 Year Warranty)
- Fluke-T5-600 Voltage, Current and Continuity Tester
- Fluke-62 MAX-PLUS IR Infrared Thermometer
- Fluke-1AC Non-Contact Voltage Dectector
- Fluke-C115 Soft Meter Carry Case – for the whole kit
This kit is designed to help electricians and HVAC technicians solve problems quicker.
Test first for overheated electrical devices using an IR thermometer; then use electrical test tools to find out more about the problem.
Fluke T5-600 Current, Voltage & Continuity Tester
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw™ current measurement.
- Continuity beeper.
- Compact design with neat probe storage.
- Rugged enough to withstand a 10-foot (3m) drop.
- Detachable SlimReach™ probe tips are customized for national electrical standards.
- Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips.
- Available in 600V and 1000V models.
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester.
- Auto off mode to conserve battery life.
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads.
- Continuity beeper.
- Threshold: On at <25 Ω, off at >400 Ω Volts indicator LED.
- Threshold: Guaranteed on by 30V ac.
- Environmental Specifications.
- Operating Temperature: -10 °C to 50 °C.
- Storage Temperature: -30 °C to 60 °C.
- Humidity (Without Condensation).
- 0% to 95% (5 °C to 30 °C).
- 0% to 75% (30 °C to 40 °C).
- 0% to 45% (40 °C to 50 °C).
- Dust/water resistance.
- Operating Altitude: 2000 meters max.
- Temperature Coefficient.
- 0.1 x (specified accuracy)/degree C (<18 °C or >28 °C).
- Safety Specifications.
- Overvoltage category: 600V ac/dc, CAT III.
- Agency Approvals: UL, CSA, and VDE.
- Maximum voltage: between any terminal and earth ground.
- Mechanical & General Specifications.
- Size: 30.5 x 51 x 203 mm.
- Weight: 300g.
- Battery Life: 200 hour zinc chloride, 400 hour alkaline.
- Battery type: Two AA zinc chloride.
- Low battery indicator.
- Current sensor opening: 12.9 mm.
- Calibration cycle: 1 year.
- Test leads.
- Type: Heavy duty, flexible leads rated for 1000V use.
- Field replaceable leads terminate in male shrouded banana plugs.
- Probes: One red, one black, of two tip.
- Detachable Slim-ReachT probe tips in one.
- Styles: TP1 Slim Reach Test Probes.
Fluke 62 MAX PLUS IR Infrared Thermometer
Temperature is often the first indication of potential problems in electrical and mechanical applications. But how can you easily determine if an electrical panel has a hot spot, a motor is overheating or an HVAC system is inefficient? The answer is with an infrared (IR) thermometer. With handheld, non-contact IR thermometers, you can instantly measure equipment temperatures in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas. And with early detection of abnormal temperatures comes early correction of problems.
Fluke 62 MAX and Fluke 62 MAX+
Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the new Fluke 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ infrared thermometers are everything you’d expect from the experts in measurement tools. Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop. In fact, the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are so tough, they’re the only IR thermometers around you can handle without care.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power: Both the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are powered by a single, standard AA battery
Fluke 1AC II Non-Contact Voltage Detector
Simply touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet or cord. When the tip glows red, and the unit beeps, you know there’s voltage in the line. Continually tests its battery and its circuit integrity with a periodic double flash visual indication using Fluke Voltbeat technology. It detects line voltage from 90VAC – 600VAC (1AC-AI-II).
This next generation Fluke 1AC voltage detectors use the latest VoltAlert™ technology to detect voltage readings without metallic contact. The pen shape touch tip allows users to test for energised circuits and defective grounds in any working or living environment.
- NEW! Always on, uses special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and added dependability.
- NEW! Includes innovative ‘Battery Check’ button function to ensure battery and unit are in good condition when using the tester, giving peace of mind any time you are testing.
- Voltage detection of 200 to 1000 V ac, a wide range to suit a broad spectrum of residential, commercial and industrial needs.
- Category IV 1000 V overvoltage rated product for best in class added user protection.
- Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage in a wide range of clothing thicknesses.
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries.
- Two-year warranty.
Fluke C115 Soft Meter Carry Case
Suitable for Virtually ALL Fluke Multimeters plus many other Meters
Includes two padded pockets for protection of two test tools.
Durable soft fabric polyester case construction for long life.
Fluke T5-600/62 MAXPLUS/1AC Kit
Fluke T5-600/62MAXPLUS/1AC II IR Thermometer, Electrical Tester and Voltage Detector KitThermometer
You may also like…
Fluke 62 MAX + PLUS Infrared Thermometer
£127.99exc VAT / £113.94 inc VAT Add to basket
Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector Pen£17.95 exc VAT / £21.54 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke T150 Voltage & Continuity Tester£79.95 exc VAT / £95.94 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke T5-1000 Voltage & Continuity Tester£94.50 exc VAT / £113.40 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke TLK-225 SureGrip Master Test Leads, Probes & Croc/Aligator Clips Electricians Test Kit£129.99 exc VAT / £155.99 inc VAT Read more