Fluke T6-1000 KIT3S – FieldSense and True-RMS Electrical Tester, AC285 Alligator Clip Set and H-T6 Holster Belt
£153.95 exc VAT / £184.74 inc VAT
Fluke T6-1000 KIT3S
T-RMS Electrical Tester with FieldSense Technology:
The T6-1000 Electrical Tester is an improved version of its predecessor the T5-1000 being made to conduct AC Voltage, Current and Frequency measurement without having to use test leads. The fact you don’t have to use test leads means the tester must be capable of Non-contact testing? Yes, thanks to its new FieldSense Technology and 17.8mm jaw.
This product has extensive measurement technology as well as its superb FieldSense Technology, making the Electrical tester the go to tester on basic troubleshooting, verifying individual circuits, and quickly measuring and checking for ac current and AC/DC Voltage. This tester is ideal for all circumstances, from easily accessible single cables to tight spaces with difficult to reach crowded junction boxes.
- Electrical tester ideal for conducting measurements in difficult-to-access and/or tight spaces
- Improves upon its predecessor the T5-1000 Electrical Tester
- Backlit display
- The supplied test leads are compatible with Fluke’s accessory test clips
- Suitable for verifying individual circuits
- The inclusion of FieldSense technology facilitates the instrument’s ability to measure AC current, voltage and frequency without test leads*
- 17.8mm jaw
- True-RMS measurements for AC voltage and current
- Ability to work with 120mm² wires carrying up to 200A
- AC/DC voltage: 1-1000V
- AC current: 0.1-200A
- Drop-tested to 3m
- Resistance: 1Ω -100KΩ
- Frequency: 45Hz- 66Hz
- Can verify voltage and continuity readings
- Measure and view AC voltage and current simultaneously
- Ideal for basic troubleshooting
- Can be used to check for and measure AC current and AC/DC voltage
- Ideal for inspecting crowded junction boxes
- Jaw and FieldSense technology remove the need for test leads*
- The risk of accidental contact with energised wires or the incorrect conductor’s removed
- Supplied with SlimReach 4mm probe tips that are compliant with national electrical standards
- Can be operated using a single-hand
- Ideal for commercial and light industrial technicians
- Optimised to conduct AC current, voltage and frequency measurements without the use of test leads*
Fluke AC285 SureGrip Alligator Clip Set:
The Fluke AC285 SureGrip Alligator Clip Set consists of two large Alligator clips, One black and One Red.
Both Clips feature nickel plated steel jaws and are rubber over-moulded with finger-Hugging curves, ensuring that the user’s able to maintain a secure and comfortable grip.
- Consists of a large, black alligator clip and a large, red alligator clip
- Suitable for use with Fluke’s TL222 and TL224 test leads
- CAT IV 600V
- CAT III 1000V
- 10A Rating
- Nickel-Plated Steel Jaws
Fluke H-T6 Holster Belt Key Features
Fluke have made a Holster designed just for the new T6-1000 Electrical Tester. The Holster’s made of rugged material and includes a pocket to store test leads…
The Holster belts integrated belt loop adds to its practicality and convenience, ensuring that it is easy to carry the tester between and across work sites.
- Designed to carry fluke’s T6-1000 Electrical Tester with FieldSense Technology
- Integrated belt-loop
- Includes a pocket for the storage of test leads
- Ensures that the Fluke T6-1000 tester can be moved with ease across work sites.