Fluke T90 Tester With Case PLUS MCB Lock Out/ Off Kit2L
£59.99 exc VAT / £71.99 inc VAT
Fluke T90 Voltage and Continuity Tester with Case
PLUS Leaderman MCB Lock Out Starter Kit
FLUKE TWO YEARS WARRANTY INCLUDED
T90 Voltage and Continuity Tester and Case
Experienced professionals trust their job, their reputation and even their personal safety to Fluke electrical test tools. The all new family of Two-Pole Voltage Testers are built with state-of-the-art measurement and safety technology, these testers offer everything you expect from Fluke, and a little bit more.
The new Fluke two-pole testers are now more rugged and easier to use than ever before. They give you the best combination of safety, ease-of-use and fast answers available anywhere.
- Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, sturdy battery case, and well-fitting and durable probe protector.
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on) and quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of testers with the features, functions, and price/performance to fit your applications and preferences.
- CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s new family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
- Voltage AC DC 12V – 690V
- Continuity 0 – 400kΩ
- Frequency 0 / 40 – 400 Hz
- 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage A clear, instantly visible LED indicator, a bright digital display of the measurement value, an audible continuity test.
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- RCD functionality Two-button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit under test and intentionally trip Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) remotely
- Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Probe tip protector and storage accessory Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- WearGuard™ insulation shows damage to test leads
Leaderman Lock Out Starter Kit
The Leaderman Starter kit gives you the basic requirements to carry out a safe and secure lockout. Ideal for electricians and engineers who regularly work on various applications where power is isolated via circuit breakers or electrical isolators. Up to date models all supplied in a soft but strong pouch.
- 1x LMLOK25 multiple lockout device to allow more than 1 padlock to be applied at any point of isolation
- Silverline screwdriver
- 1x LMPL8 lock out padlock
- 2x LMPL1 Red Metal Mini padlocks
- 3x LMTAG3 Lockout tags
- 10x cable ties
- 1x LMWP1 Label pen
- 2x MCB Metal MCB
- 1x LM Leaderman Pouch
The Fluke T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester with Leadermans Lock Out Starter Kit. Best price on the market.
You may also like…
Leaderman Lockout/off MCB/RCD Isolation Kit LOI-K1£16.49 exc VAT / £19.79 inc VAT Add to basket
Fluke T5-600 Voltage And Continuity Tester£88.50 exc VAT / £106.20 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke T110 Voltage & Continuity Tester
£71.50exc VAT / £54.00 inc VAT Select Options
Leaderman TPT900 LED Voltage & Continuity Tester£29.95 exc VAT / £35.94 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke T5-1000 Voltage & Continuity Tester£94.50 exc VAT / £113.40 inc VAT Select Options