Fluke T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester | Los-K1
£47.95 exc VAT / £57.54 inc VAT
Fluke T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester (PLUS Leaderman LockOut Starter Kit)
FLUKE TWO YEARS WARRANTY INCLUDED
T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester
Experienced professionals trust their job, their reputation and even their personal safety to Fluke electrical test tools. The all new family of Two-Pole Voltage Testers are built with state-of-the-art measurement and safety technology, these testers offer everything you expect from Fluke, and a little bit more.
The new Fluke two-pole testers are now more rugged and easier to use than ever before.
- Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, sturdy battery case, and well-fitting and durable probe protector.
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on) and quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of testers with the features, functions, and price/performance to fit your applications and preferences.
Fluke’s new two-pole voltage and continuity testers are built to work the way you work. They give you the best combination of safety, ease-of-use and fast answers available anywhere.
- CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s new family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
- Voltage AC DC 12V – 690V
- Continuity 0 – 400kΩ
- Frequency 0 / 40 – 400 Hz
- 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage A clear, instantly visible LED indicator, a bright digital display of the measurement value, an audible continuity test.
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- RCD functionality Two-button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit under test and intentionally trip Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) remotely
- Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Probe tip protector and storage accessory Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- WearGuard™ insulation shows damage to test leads
Leaderman LockOut Starter Kit
The Leaderman Starter kit gives you the basic requirements to carry out a safe and secure lockout. Up to date models all supplied in a soft but strong pouch.
- 1x-LMLOK25 multiple lockout device to allow more than 1 padlock to be applied at any point of isolation
- Silverline screwdriver
- 1x-LMPL8 lock out padlock
- 2x-PL1 Mini padlocks
- 3x-LMTAG3 Lockout tags
- 10x-cable ties
- 1x-LMWP1 Label pen
- 2x-MCB Metal MCB
- 1x-LM Leaderman Pouch
The Fluke T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester with Leadermans Lock Out Starter Kit. Best price on the market.
You may also like…
Leaderman Multifunction Tester Test Lead Set LDM003£25.00 exc VAT / £30.00 inc VAT Add to basket
Fluke T150 Voltage & Continuity Tester£98.00 exc VAT / £117.60 inc VAT Select Options
Leaderman Multimeter & Clamp Meter Test Lead Set LDM005£18.00 exc VAT / £21.60 inc VAT Add to basket
Fluke T150 Voltage & Continuity Tester | Lock Out Kit LOS-K1£104.95 exc VAT / £125.94 inc VAT Select Options