Fluke VT04 Visual IR Thermometer Thermal Camera
⚡ Every Fluke Visual IR Thermometer has a built-in digital camera with thermal heat map overlay to instantly identify the exact location of the problem.
⚡ The Fluke VT04 features PyroBlend® Plus technology with 4x sharper images to diagnose problems in greater detail.
⚡ 2 Year Fluke Warranty
£354.00 inc VATexc VAT /
Fluke VT04 Visual IR Thermometer
Detect Issues Instantly
The Fluke VT04 is the most powerful addition to the groundbreaking Fluke Visual IR Thermometer family. The VT04 features PyroBlend® Plus technology that delivers 4x sharper images for enhanced problem detection, best-in-class field of view for tight spaces, and powerful automatic monitoring features that detect stubborn, intermittent issues.
Designed To See It All
Every Fluke Visual IR Thermometer has a built-in digital camera with thermal heat map overlay to instantly identify the exact location of the problem. The Fluke VT04 features PyroBlend® Plus technology with 4x sharper images to diagnose problems in greater detail.
See the Difference
See how a traditional IR thermometer and an entry-level infrared camera make it challenging to communicate the issue on breaker 20.
No Training Required – Start Finding Hidden Problems Right Out of the Box
Fluke Visual IR Thermometers are point and shoot and are specifically designed to require no training. With just one button, the VT04 Visual IR Thermometer simultaneously saves a digital image with a thermal heat map overlay instantly giving you the exact location of the problem and the ability to make reports with included SmartView® reporting software.
VT04 in pocketTrue Pocket Size Design – With You When You Need it Most
The Fluke VT04 Visual IR Thermometer is a frontline troubleshooting tool designed to fit in your pocket. Less than half the size of infrared cameras, Fluke Visual IR Thermometers feature true slim-line pocket size design.
Troubleshoot Stubborn, Intermittent Issues
The Fluke VT04 has 3 powerful alarms and automated monitoring features that take images at a set duration or when a temperature alarm has been triggered. This is ideal for unattended monitoring, comparing machinery over time and troubleshooting stubborn intermittent issues. Only the Fluke VT04 includes powerful alarm and automated monitoring features at groundbreaking affordability.
• Unlimited applications – See datasheet for powerful applications and details »
• Built-in digital camera – Every Fluke Visual IR Thermometer has a built-in digital camera
• Exclusive thermal heat map blending overlay – With one button, blend digital images and thermal heat maps to instantly show the exact location of the issue
• No training required – Fully automatic with built-in intelligence
• True pocket size design – Less than half the size of an average infrared camera
• SmartView® reporting software – Store up to 10,000 images per Gb on included SD card and make professional reports on included professional software
• Automatic hot and cold spot trackers
• Breakthrough affordability – Fraction of the cost of infrared cameras that require costly training and software
The Fluke VT04 adds:
• Powerful resolution with PyroBlend® Plus optics
• Best-in-class field of view: 28° x 28° (40% wider for tight spaces)
• 4 times sharper images
• Alarm and time lapse features
• Hi/Lo temperature alarm – Find hot spots in seconds with the alarm feature
• Time lapse image capture –Automatically monitor equipment over time
• Automated monitoring alarm – Automatically capture images after an alarm has been triggered
• VT04 Visual IR Thermometer
• Hard Case
• Micro-SD Card
• Micro-SD Conversion Adapter to Standard
• Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
• Micro USB Charger/Power Supply (including worldwide adapters)
• Printed Quick Start Guides (English, French, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese)
You may also like…
Fluke 87V True RMS Industrial Digital Multimeter + Fluke C115 Case£365.00 exc VAT / £438.00 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector Pen£19.95 exc VAT / £23.94 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke 62 MAX + PLUS Infrared Thermometer£113.94 inc VAT exc VAT / Add to basket
Fluke 117 Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage Detection Fluke Test Lead Set and Protective Case LDMC27B£189.99 exc VAT / £227.99 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke 325 Digital True-RMS Clamp Meter£180.00 inc VAT exc VAT / Select Options