Fluke VT04A Visual IR Thermometer Thermal Camera
⚡ With a built-in LCD screen, the Fluke VT04A differs from other infrared thermometers because it takes thermal images in a similar fashion to entry-level thermal cameras.
⚡ This image has information on the centre point temperature, hot and cold markers and uses a digital image blended with thermal to give context to your captured images.
⚡ 2 Year Fluke Warranty
£450.00 exc VAT / £540.00 inc VAT
*This version of the VT04 runs on standard AA batteries rather than rechargeable.
Combining together the best features of both a thermal camera and an infrared thermometer, the Fluke VT04A is an affordable temperature measurement solution for those looking for more comprehensive measurements than usual gained using IR thermometer.
With a built-in LCD screen, the Fluke VT04A differs from other infrared thermometers because it takes thermal images in a similar fashion to entry-level thermal cameras. This image has information on the centre point temperature, hot and cold markers and uses a digital image blended with thermal to give context to your captured images.
To aid with seeing temperature distribution, it’s possible to actively increase the heat map from 0-100%. The higher the value, the more thermal blending will be displayed on the image taken.
- Visual and infrared image blending – spot temperature problems much easier compared to using standard thermal cameras
- Centre-point temperature and hot/cold markers – actively identify the hottest and coldest spots in an image
- Pocket-sized design – similar to standard IR thermometers
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- SmartView reporting software – save visual and heatmap images and store up to 9999 images on the included micro SD card. Use the software to analyse and document your work
- Low cost – with the functionality of an entry-level thermal camera and an IR thermometer in one, this is an ideal product for any temperature application
- Excellent field of view (28 x 28°) for use in tight spaces
- Produces images four times sharper than the VT02
- High/low-temperature alarms
- Time-lapse image capturing
- Auto-monitor alarm
- Three screen brightness levels
- Auto screen dimming after 2 minutes
- Configurable auto-off time
|Built-in visual camera||Yes, get the context of visible light details in your images|
|Infrared heat map and visual image blending||Yes, five blending modes on camera and continuous blending in SmartView® software|
|Alignment options||NEAR: <23 cm (9 in) from target FAR: >23 cm (9 in) from target|
|Field of view||28° x 28° — the tight field of view lets you see more detail in your target|
|Temperature measurement range||-10 °C to +250 °C (14 °F to 482 °F)|
|Focus system||Focus free|
|High/low-temperature alarms||Yes, high and low-temperature alarms flash whenever the temperature threshold is exceeded, alerting you when a temperature is outside the expected range|
|Time-lapse image capture||Yes, automatically capture images at set intervals to see how temperature patterns change over time|
|Auto-monitor alarm||Yes, gain insight into intermittent problems by automatically capturing images when your selected temperature threshold is exceeded|
|Hot and cold markers||Yes, instantly identify the hottest and coldest spots in your image|
|Software||Professional SmartView® software enables you to optimize and analyze images, create quick reports and export images to multiple formats|
|Temperature measurement area||The Center measurement box on the screen shows the exact area the measurement is based on|
|File format||.bmp or .is2. The .is2 is editable in SmartView® software|
|Storage medium||4 GB micro-SD card that stores up to 9,999 images|
|Palettes||6 on the unit (Ironbow VT, Hot Metal, Greyscale Inverted, Greyscale, High Contrast VT, Rainbow); 4 additional in SmartView® Software (Blue Red, High Contrast, Amber, Amber Inverted). Palette on .is2 images can be changed in SmartView® software.|
|Case||VT04: Hard case
VT04A: Soft case for portability
|Battery type||VT04: Li-ion rechargeable
VT04A: Four (4) AA batteries
|Battery life||Eight (8) hours|
|Battery-saving features||Three screen brightness levels; auto screen dimming after 2 minutes; configurable auto-off time of 5, 10, 15, or 20 minutes|
|Ergonomics||Slim, lightweight, pocket-sized design|
- Fluke VT04A Visual IR Thermometer
- Soft Case
- Micro SD Card
- 4 x AA Batteries