Kewtech KT111 Multimeter KIT26 Kewstick Uno Voltstick and Kewcheck 103
£64.99 exc VAT / £77.99 inc VAT
Kewtech KT111 True-RMS Digital Multimeter with Kewstick Uno Voltstick and Case
2 Years Warranty
The Ultimate Electrician’s Digital Multimeter.
The Kewtech KT111 is the latest and distinctive ‘smartmeter’ because of its one button design. It is capable of figuring out which function to measure without to select it first.
The KT111 is the latest in DMM technology, merely turn on by using the central button and the instrument will automatically detect whether there is voltage present and can determine if it is AC or DC. It then chooses the appropriate function and rage for resistance or AC or DC voltage measurement. The center button also allows you to hold your results on screen.
The KT111 also has an integral stand and comes with batteries and test leads. It is protected by a holster that also has a holder for the test leads.
- Single button operation for all functions
- 500V AC/DC Voltage
- Resistance measurement
- Continuity check with audible sound and visual indication
- Auto Ranging
- Data hold
- True RMS DMM
- Large 4000 count LCD display
- Complies with IEC61010-1 CAT. III 500V
- Test leads
- Protective holster
- Instruction manual
Weight: 24.2 kilograms approx
Dimensions: 152 x 81 x 41 mm
LDMC25 Leaderman Soft Carry Case
- Internal Measurements: 21 x 13 x 6.5cm
- Extremely Tough & Hard Wearing fabric material
- Zipper Opening
- 12 Months Guarantee – Should Last for Years!
Kewtech Kewstick Uno Non-Contact Voltage Detector
The Kewstick Uno is designed to accurately detect the presence of voltages on live circuits without the need to make actual physical contact with the circuit itself.
Pen-shaped, portable and incredibly easy to use, all it takes to detect voltage is to hold the device near to the targeted live circuit. If voltages are detected between a range of 90-600V AC, the Kewstick Uno’s tip will begin to glow red, making it easy to tell at a glance when voltages are present.
- Simple to use
- Detects voltage without metallic contact
- Suitable for use in detecting voltage between 90-600V AC
- Tip glows red when voltages are detected
- Pocket-sized pen-shaped live voltage detector
- Comes with 2 year guarantee
Kewtech Kewcheck 103 Socket Tester with Audible Tone
- High definition green LEDs with clear audible tone.
- Error-free indication of socket status.
- LEDs indicate 14 wiring conditions.
- Bright durable LEDs outperform neons.
- Audible fuse finding facility.
- Drop proof from height of 1 metre
- Tests BS 1363 sockets.
- 2 year unconditional guarantee.
The KT111 is the latest in True RMS Digital Multimeter technology. With Kewstick Uno Voltage detector and Kewcheck 103 Socket tester