Kewtech KT63 18TH EDITION Multifunction Tester – PHONE US FOR THE LATEST TRADE PRICE!
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Two Year Warranty
- Next Working Day Delivery
£528.00 inc VATexc VAT /
Kewtech KT63 Multifunction Tester
2 Year Kewtech Warranty
IN THE TRADE? PHONE US FOR THE LATEST UNBEATABLE TRADE PRICE!
The small multifunction packed with BIG features, Auto RCD, continuous live monitoring so no fuse blowing, G7 test leads, fast loop circuits, IP54 rating and all with an easy to use interface.
Once again, Kewtech’s expertise shines through with their brilliant new multifunction tester – the KT63! Providing an amazing array of features inside a tiny package at an unbeatable price, the KT63 is a compact, easy to use device offering lightning fast 17th generation testing!
While engaged in ‘dead’ testing, the K36 is providing constant, non-stop protection against accidental connection to live circuites, ensuring absolutely no bangs. The KT63 is so efficient you don’t even need it in your sight to do this, as it’s optional ‘hands free’ mode will ensure continuous testing without any user interaction!
Loop testing can be performed using either a lor or a high current test. Low current testing will not trip ANY 30mA RCDs while high current tests measure the true loop impedance – which, needless to say, is quite useful when you’re next to a transformer. PSC/PFC measurements are taken at the same time as this.
The KT63’s RCD function is capable of testing between 30 to 500mA RCDs and includes the ultra-efficient and time saving auto test function, while runs you through all six standard RCD tests, allowing you to simply stand alongside the RCD and reset it each time it trips. “Hands Free” mode is also availible for these live tests.
The KT63 comes packed with a hard carry case to provide excelent protection during transit, a padded neck strap, high quality G7 test leads, a printed manual and an end of line certificate.
- Multifunction 5-1 Tester
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty- Registration of Product Required
- Easy to use
- New Anti Trip Technology loop for full no trip Loop testing of RCD of all types. Low susceptibility of RCD uplift and noise interference
- Displays PFC/PSC at same time as Loop reading
- 250 / 500 / 1000V insulation test with auto discharge
- Test leads auto-null for continuity mode
- RCD auto test mode for 30mA RCDs
- RCD ramp test function
- End of line calibration certificate included
- Hand-free mode controlled by separate button
- Single rotary dial for function selection
- Comes in hard carry case
- Auto ranging Continuity measurement to 2000Ω
- Protected against phase to phase connection
- Instant correct wiring status check
- Complies with BS7671 (Part P)
- KAMP 13 mains lead
- ACC063 3 wire distribution board test lead
- Carrying strap
- Carrying case
- Instruction Manual
- End of line calibration certificate
You may also like…
Kewtech Kewstick Uno Non Contact 90 – 600V Voltage Detector£12.99 exc VAT / £15.59 inc VAT Select Options
Kewtech KEW2055 Digital 100A & 600V CAT IV AC/DC Clamp Meter£94.99 exc VAT / £113.99 inc VAT Select Options
Kewtech KT65DL Digital 8-in-1 Multifunction Tester 18TH EDITION – LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE£695.00 exc VAT / £834.00 inc VAT Select Options
Kewtech LOOPCHECK 107 Full Socket Tester With A Loop Check With Mains Polarity And RCD£42.60 inc VAT exc VAT / Select Options