Kewtech KT71 Pat Tester Test Kit Incl 1 Years Calibration (SH)
- 1 Year Calibration, with a detailed certificate
- 50% Calibration Voucher to use on your next calibration
- 1 Month Testermans Warranty
£375.00 exc VAT / £450.00 inc VAT
- Amongst the most popular Pat testers on the market
- The fast automatic test sequences mean that you only turn the knob to the type of test that you want then press start
- The IET Code of practice says that if you cannot undertake an insulation test at 500V then you can either conduct a run leakage/touch leakage or 250V insulation – the KT71 enables you to do these alternative tests in the most simplistic of ways.
- The KT71 has a lid and test lead pouch to keep everything safe and protected when not in use
- Performs Earth bond at 200mA for IT appliances and high current 20A for all other appliances
- 250V / 500V insulation test voltages
- Run/leakage at 230V
- Single rotary dial position initiates the test sequence
- Class I IT 200mA Earth Bond
- Class I 20A Earth Bond
- Class II
- Memory for test lead resistance compensation
- Extension lead test – including polarity
- LED indication of pass/fail as well as a result display
- Automatic check if an appliance is switched on or not
- Tests 110V appliances for earth bond and insulation (with appropriate test adaptor)
- Tests in accordance with the IET Code of Practice
- Mains Leads ACC7209
- KAMP-S Short IEC lead for extension lead testing
- Earth Lead ACC7208
- Instruction Manual
- Certificate of Calibration
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Boxed Weight: 2.1kg
- Boxed Dimensions: 215(W)x283(H)x93(D)mm
At Testerman’s, we pride ourselves on allowing customers to trade in PAT Testers, Multifunction Testers, Single Function Testers and much more.
All equipment is Calibrated in our Laboratory, cleaned and made to look new as possible. Any Leads, Probes, Clips, Bags, Batteries and Cases are replaced if they do not reach our quality standards.
Calibration Certificates are provided with PAT Testers, Clamp Meters, Multimeters, Multifunction Testers and Single Function Testers.