Kewtech Kyoritsu KEW3127 Bluetooth High Voltage Insulation Tester tests Capacitance and Leakage
£1,946.75 exc VAT / £2,336.10 inc VAT
Kewtech Kyoritsu KEW3127 Bluetooth High Voltage Insulation Tester
2 Years Kewtech Warranty
Use this powerful high voltage tester to test insulation resistance up to 10T? with test voltage of up to 5000V (5kV).
This insulation tester can also be used to perform several diagnostic insulation tests including IR, PI, DAR, DD, SV, RAMP (breakdown and burn modes), capacitance and leakage current. A built-in rotary dial gives quick and easy access to all testing procedures.
Kewtech’s 3127 is Bluetooth-enabled; this insulation tester can wirelessly communicate with a PC or Android device to show real-time data.It also comes with built-in memory and logging functions, allowing testing results to be stored and transferred later for further analysis.
Additional functions of this tester include rechargeable batteries, a large-size backlit display with bargraph indicator and a filter function which will reduce noise interference to ensure stable measurement results.
- Test insulation resistance up to 10T?
- Short-circuit current up to 5mA
- Test voltage from 250V to 5000V
- Perform diagnostic insulation tests: IR, PI, DAR, DD, SV,RAMP (breakdown and burn modes), capacitance and leakage current
- Wireless Bluetooth communication to PC and Android devices
- Memory and logging functions
- Filter function reduces the effects of noise on measurements
- Large-size backlit display with bargraph indicator
- Robust design for use in the field (IP65 rated when the lidis closed)
- Rechargeable batteries
- In accordance with IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V
- Kewtech 3127 High Voltage Insulation Tester
- 7165A Line Probe
- 7224A Earth Cord
- 7225A Guard Cord
- 9019 Hook Type Probe
- 8254 Straight Probe
- 8327EU Power Adaptor (15V/1A)
- 9171 Hard Case
- Instruction Manual
- Calibration Certificate