Leaderman TPT950 LCD LED 2 Pole Voltage & Continuity Tester + LDM1AC Voltstick
£54.99 exc VAT / £65.99 inc VAT
Leaderman TPT950 LCD LED 2 Pole Voltage & Continuity Electrical Circuit Tester
2 Year Warranty (Excluding Batteries)
The Leaderman TPT950 electrical tester provides electricians with a versatile high quality voltage and continuity tester. High quality rubber over-moulded construction and clear LCD indication display making it the professional’s choice. Screw-on tip caps provide compliance with the Health & Safety Executives GS38 Guidance Note.
- LCD Display with Bar Graph & Backlight
- AC/DC voltage indication.
- Polarity detection.
- Single-pole phase test.
- Continuity test.
- Rotary field indication.
- HSE GS38 compliant tip caps.
- Overvoltage class CAT III – 1000V
- Voltage Range: 6, 12, 24, 50, 120, 230, 400, 690V AC/DC
- Resolution: 1V AC/DC
- Voltage Detection: Automatic
- Polarity Detection: Full Range
- Range Detection: Automatic
- Response Time: Updates 2-3 / sec
- Temperature Range: -10C up to +55C
- ACV Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Power Supply: 2×1.5V AAA Batteries
Leaderman Non-Contact Voltage Detector/ Voltstick / Flashlight LDM1AC
The Leaderman LDM1AC Non-Contact Voltage Detector locates the presence of voltages inside a terminal strip, outlet or cord, giving clear indication of live status.
The product is easy to use-place the voltstick near to terminal strip, outlet or cord and it will light up and emit an audible buzzing noise if the presence of voltage is detected.
- Detectsbetween 100V and 1000V AC
- Flashingred LED light indicator
- Built-inbright flashlight with ON/OFF button
- Convenientsize with pocket clip
- Audiblebeeper indication
- AutoPower Off
- Suitablefor 50Hz/60Hz systems
- Ruggeddouble moulded case
- Suitablefor outlets or against wire insulation testing
- Suitable for 50Hz and 60Hz systems