Leaderman TPT950 LCD LED 2 Pole Voltage & Continuity Tester with Socket Tester
£59.99 exc VAT / £71.99 inc VAT
Leaderman TPT950 LCD LED 2 Pole Voltage & Continuity Electrical Circuit Tester
2 Year Warranty (Excluding Batteries)
The TPT950 electrical tester provides electricians with a versatile high quality voltage and continuity tester. High quality rubber over-moulded construction and clear LCD indication display making it the professional’s choice. Screw-on tip caps provide compliance with the Health & Safety Executives GS38 Guidance Note.
- LCD Display with Bar Graph & Backlight
- AC/DC voltage indication.
- Polarity detection.
- Single-pole phase test.
- Continuity test.
- Rotary field indication.
- HSE GS38 compliant tip caps.
- Overvoltage class CAT III – 1000V
- Voltage Range: 6, 12, 24, 50, 120, 230, 400, 690V AC/DC
- Resolution: 1V AC/DC
- Voltage Detection: Automatic
- Polarity Detection: Full Range
- Range Detection: Automatic
- Response Time: Updates 2-3 / sec
- Temperature Range: -10C up to +55C
- ACV Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Power Supply: 2×1.5V AAA Batteries
LED Audible Socket Tester
- Reliable and easy to use.
- Clear LED indication of wiring status.
- Modern, ergonomic design with unique soft finger grip.
- Compact, durable-designed to safety standard BS EN 61010.
- Vivid LEDs indicate a range of wiring conditions including Correct, missing Earth, Live/Earth Reverse, Live/Neutral Reverse and missing Neutral.
- CE marked and approved conforms to all current UK safety standards
- Double Insulated