Leaderman TPT950 LCD Voltage Continuity Tester + Voltstick, Socket Tester, Casehttps://testermans.co.uk/product/leaderman-tpt950-lcd-voltage-continuity-tester-voltstick-socket-tester-case/?preview=true
£69.99 exc VAT / £83.99 inc VAT
Leaderman TPT950 LCD LED 2 Pole Voltage & Continuity Electrical Circuit Tester
2 Year Warranty (Excluding Batteries)
The TPT950 electrical tester provides electricians with a versatile high quality voltage and continuity tester. High quality rubber over-moulded construction and clear LCD indication display making it the professional’s choice. Screw-on tip caps provide compliance with the Health & Safety Executives GS38 Guidance Note.
- LCD Display with Bar Graph & Backlight
- AC/DC voltage indication.
- Polarity detection.
- Single-pole phase test.
- Continuity test.
- Rotary field indication.
- HSE GS38 compliant tip caps.
- Overvoltage class CAT III – 1000V
- Voltage Range: 6, 12, 24, 50, 120, 230, 400, 690V AC/DC
- Resolution: 1V AC/DC
- Voltage Detection: Automatic
- Polarity Detection: Full Range
- Range Detection: Automatic
- Response Time: Updates 2-3 / sec
- Temperature Range: -10C up to +55C
- ACV Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Power Supply: 2×1.5V AAA Batteries
Leaderman Non-Contact Voltage Detector/ Voltstick / Flashlight LDM1AC
The Leaderman LDM1AC Non-Contact Voltage Detector locatesthe presence of voltages inside a terminal strip, outlet or cord, giving clear indication of live status.
The product is easy to use-place the voltstick near to terminal strip, outlet or cord and it will light up and emit an audible buzzingnoise if the presence of voltage is detected.
- Detectsbetween 100V and 1000V AC
- Flashingred LED light indicator
- Built-inbright flashlight with ON/OFF button
- Convenientsize with pocket clip
- Audiblebeeper indication
- AutoPower Off
- Suitablefor 50Hz/60Hz systems
- Ruggeddouble moulded case
- Suitablefor outlets or against wire insulation testing
- Suitable for 50Hz and 60Hz systems
LED Audible Socket Tester
- Reliable and easy to use.
- Clear LED indication of wiring status.
- Modern, ergonomic design with unique soft finger grip.
- Compact, durable-designed to safety standard BS EN 61010.
- Vivid LEDs indicate a range of wiring conditions including Correct, missing Earth, Live/Earth Reverse, Live/Neutral Reverse and missing Neutral.
- CE marked and approved conforms to all current UK safety standards
- Double Insulated
Leaderman LDMC1 De-Luxe Soft Carry Case
1 Year Warranty
Designed to hold ALL Brands of…
- 2 Pole Voltage & Continuity Testers
- Clamp Meters
- Fork-Type Voltage & Current Testers
- Complete with a belt loop fitting to attach securely to your belt
- Internal Measurement 290 x 75 x 45mm.
This case will accommodate the above products made by:
Leaderman Fluke – Megger – Metrel – Kewtech – Martindale – Amprobe and more!!
- Extremely Tough & Hard Wearing fabric material
- Zipper Opening
- 12 Months Guarantee