Leaderman TPT950 Voltage & Continuity Tester MCB Lock Out/Off Kit LOS-K1R
£59.95 exc VAT / £71.94 inc VAT
Leaderman TPT950 w/ Leaderman Lockout Starter Kit (LOS-K1)
Leaderman TPT950 LED Voltage & Continuity Tester and the Leaderman Lockout Starter Kit is a useful kit for any electrician working with isolated power.
Leaderman TPT950 LCD LED 2 Pole Voltage & Continuity Electrical Circuit Tester
2 Year Warranty (Excluding Batteries)
The TPT950 electrical tester provides electricians with a versatile high quality voltage and continuity tester. High quality rubber over-moulded construction and clear LCD indication display making it the professional’s choice. Screw-on tip caps provide compliance with the Health & Safety Executives GS38 Guidance Note.
- LCD Display with Bar Graph & Backlight
- AC/DC voltage indication.
- Polarity detection.
- Single-pole phase test.
- Continuity test.
- Rotary field indication.
- HSE GS38 compliant tip caps.
- Overvoltage class CAT III – 1000V
- Voltage Range: 6, 12, 24, 50, 120, 230, 400, 690V AC/DC
- Resolution: 1V AC/DC
- Voltage Detection: Automatic
- Polarity Detection: Full Range
- Range Detection: Automatic
- Response Time: Updates 2-3 / sec
- Temperature Range: -10C up to +55C
- ACV Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Power Supply: 2×1.5V AAA Batteries
Leaderman Lockout Starter Kit
The Leaderman Starter kit gives you the basic requirements to carry out a safe and secure lockout. Ideal for electricians and engineers who regularly work on various applications where power is isolated via circuit breakers or electrical isolators. Up to date models all supplied in a soft but strong pouch.
- 1x LMLOK25 multiple lockout 25mm hasp to allow more than 1 padlock to be applied at any point of isolation
- Silverline screwdriver
- 1x LMPL8 Lock out padlock
- 2x LMPL1 Red Metal Mini padlocks
- 3x LMTAG3 Lockout tags
- 10x cable ties
- 1x LMWP1 Lable pen
- 2x MCB Metal MCB
- 1x LM Leaderman Pouch