Marindale EPAT2100 High Current Flash PAT Tester
• Tests 110V & 240V appliances
• Class I, Class II & Lead Test
• High & low current earth bond tests at 8A, 25A, and 200mA IT safe
• 500V Insulation Test
• Run current & leakage test
• Hipot / Flash test for tool hire and workshop service & repair testing
• Mains powered 110V/240V
£849.00 exc VAT / £1,018.80 inc VAT
“The simple one button, one test interface for testing both 240V and 110V appliances speeds up testing. It performs the mandatory tests for earth bond and insulation and has the added benefits of run current, run leakage and flash test making it ideal for both routine onsite testing, tool hire checks and workshop service and repair applications. The EPAT2100’s capable of full high current bond testing at 25A and 8A or can set to 200mA for safe testing of sensitive IT equipment.
It can be powered by a 110V or 240V supply which enables the run current or run leakage test to be performed without the need for connection to an external power source. The TL150 110V adaptor is included to enable connection to a 110V supply.
The Easypat2100 has a built in lead tester for testing IEC power leads and includes all accessories for fast testing of mains extension leads. The lead tester will perform a polarity test and clearly indicates any faults found during the test.
• Suitable for onsite PAT testing and workshop applications
• Simple one button, one test operation
• Fast and easy Class I & Class II appliance testing
• Tests both 240V and 110V appliances based on supply voltage
• High and low current earth bond tests at 8A, 25A and 200mA
• Insulation test at 500V
• Extension & IEC lead testing built-in
• Run current & leakage tests for full appliance testing
• Hipot / Flash testing for tool hire and workshop service & repair applications
• Mains powered 110V/240V with instant on
• Hard case with storage and removable top
|Dimensions||25 × 24.5 × 34.5 cm|