Martindale EasyPAT 1600 PAT Tester
£419.99 exc VAT / £503.99 inc VAT
Martindale EasyPAT1600 MAREPAT1600
2 Years Martindale Warranty
With its one button, one test approach, the Martindale EasyPAT 1600 is an ideal manual PAT for those needing to do a basic test as quickly as possible while still fulfilling legal requirements. With the ability to test both 110V and 240V appliances at 3 different test currents (25A, 8A and 100mA) the EPAT1600 is a great choice for industrial and office applications.
Suitable for use on sensitive IT equipment, the EPAT1600 carries out the legal minimum requirement for PAT testing, including earth bond, insulation and IEC / extension lead tests.
The EasyPAT 1600 is a legal minimum manual tester suitable for high speed, low cost testing.
- Does both mandatory tests and has a built-in fuse test
- 25A, 8A and 100mA (for computers etc.) earth bond tests selectable with a simple rocker switch
- Incorporates an extension lead tester to test IEC leads (can also be used to test 110V extension leads with a MAREX331 adaptor)
- Tests both 110V and 240V appliances for 240V supply.
- Removable earth bond lead
- bond lead (TL66)
- Adaptor to test 230V plug to socket leads (EX332)
Earth Bond Test
- Test Currents: 8A AC, 25A AC, +/- 100mA DC (IT Safe)
- Display Range: 0.00Ω – 1.99Ω
- Test Voltage: 500V DC
- Display Range: 0 – 19.9MΩ
- Test Voltage: 6V AC Nominal
- Overrange Threshold: 10kΩ nominal
- Zero Range Threshold: 800kΩ nominal
IEC & Extension Lead Test
- Earth Continuity: 8A AC, 25A AC
- Insulation Test: 500V DC
- Wiring Test: Live, Neutral Continuity & Polarity
|Dimensions||330 x 263 x 144 cm|
The Martindale EasyPAT 1600 is a simpler version of the EasyPAT 2100. It is still fast and simple to use and is an ideal PAT tester for those who are wishing to