Martindale ET4000 18th Edition Compliant Multifunction Installation Tester
£550.00 exc VAT / £660.00 inc VAT
Martindale ET4000 Multifunction Installation Tester
2 Year Martindale Warranty
The new Martindale ET4000 and ET4500 multifunction testers carry out all the tests needed to verify the safety of electrical installations in domestic, commercial and industrial wiring installations in accordance with the very latest amendment 3 to the BS7671 17th Edition Wiring Regulations 2015.
Everything about the new ET Series designed to save time and make testing easier, from the capability to display all results from an RCD autotest on one screen to the inclusion of useful Help menus at the press of a button. Even the soft carry case designed to enable testing without having to unpack and repack the instrument every time.
On connection the testers carry out automatic polarity and wiring check identifying potentially dangerous wiring faults in advance of testing.
Fast, reliable high current and non-trip loop testing comes as standard together with a high level of input protection and a CAT IV safety rating. Both models include phase sequence indication and TRMS voltage measurement to cover every job and ensure voltage levels are really within the new Cmin limits defined in amendment 3.
Both models are supplied with a full range of accessories including Martindale test leads with clips and prods all terminated with industry standard 4mm plugs. The slimline Martindale remote start probe with test button included as standard allowing one handed measurement for areas that are hard to reach.
- Red and green LED indicators for instant pass/fail results
- Built-in new third amendment Zs loop impedance tables and help screens
- Automatic polarity and wiring check on connection
- Test and Go soft carry case, no need to unpack and repack
- Auto RCD and ramp test with all results on one screen
- TRMS voltage measurements and phase rotation on all models
- Fast, reliable high current and non-trip loop testing
- MARTL36 MFT 3 lead set RBG
- TL207 MFT mains test lead RBG
- TL180 Remote start probe
- Soft carry case and strap
- Quick start plus full user guide on CD
- Calibration verification certificate
- Alkaline batteries
The new Martindale ET4000 and ET4500 multifunction testers carry out all the tests needed to verify the safety of electrical installations in domestic, commercial and industrial wiring installations in accordance with the very latest amendment 3 to the BS