Martindale LOKKITBASE Lock-out Kit Domestic Installer
• A basic lock out kit ideal for domestic installers working on smaller installations
• Includes “”Equipment Locked Out tags”” which can be written on
• Essential for safe working & compliance with Electricity at Work Regulations
£26.00 exc VAT / £31.20 inc VAT
This basic lock out kit is ideal for domestic installers, or those who don’t need the numerous locks included in the more expensive kits. Supplied with three different MCB locks, catering for most standard MCBs, the Basic Martindale Lock Kit enables you to carry out safe isolation procedures correctly as per the recommendations by Electrical Safety First and the Health & Safety Executive.
Electrical safety is paramount when performing 17th Edition and Part P installation testing. Every year people suffer electric shock and burn injuries, some of which are fatal. Implementing the correct safe isolation procedures will ensure the safety of the electrician and avoid these accidents.
The full 6 piece kit includes:
- 1x. Padlock with unique key (PAD10R)
- 1x Yellow MCB lock, 10mm clip (LOK10)
- 1x. Red MCB lock, 6mm clip (LOK11)
- 1x Yellow isolation lock (LOK2)
- 1x. Equipment Locked Out tags which can be written on (TAG4)
- 1x Black marker pen (LOKMP)
|Dimensions||13 × 3 × 23 cm|