Megger AVO410 True RMS CAT IV 600 V Digital Multimeter with Leads, Probes and 2007-366 Protective Case
Professional digital multimeter highly recommended for use by electricians
6000 count backlit digital display
True RMS reading on a.c. mode
CAT IV 600 V safety rating
£155.00 exc VAT / £186.00 inc VAT
An auto-ranging, true RMS digital multimeter, the Megger AVO410 is a great tool for use in electrical testing procedures and allows users to carry out testing with a high degree of accuracy.
The AVO410 is able to perform AC/DC voltage measurements, AC/DC current measurements, resistance testing, frequency and capacitance testing. Multiple measurement ranges are available for each parameter and, since the AVO410 is auto-ranging, it will automatically adjust itself as needed to the correct range. It is also possible to override the auto range facility and use manual ranging if this function is preferred by the user.
Whether you’re working on basic domestic electrical systems or working on a complex system in poor lighting, the Megger AVO410’s backlit LCD screen means you can always see test results. It’s also possible to use the AVO410’s RS232 interface to communicate testing data to PC for further analysis (requires optional Megger software – sold separately).
In addition to this, the AVO410 also contains additional features such as MIN/MAX measurements, a data hold function and a continuity buzzer.
This DMM comes as standard with a set of test leads which come with fully GS38 certified tips.
- Professional digital multimeter highly recommended for use by electricians
- True RMS – ensures accuracy is maintained when testing on AC circuits
- Measure AC/DC voltage up to 1000V
- Measure AC/DC current up to 10A
- Resistance measurements up to 60MΩ
- Diode and continuity checks
- Measure frequency to 60.00MHz
- Measure capacitance to 6.00mF
- 6000 count backlit digital display
- Autoranging – automatically adjusts itself to the correct range (or you can manually select it yourself)
- MIN/MAX measurement mode calculates the maximum and minimum values calculated over a period of time
- Data hold function temporarily stores the current value shown on the screen
- CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Megger AVO410 Digital Multimeter
- Test Leads and Probes
- Carry Case
- Protective case
You may also like…
Megger 1002-015 Fused Black & Red Test Lead Set£42.95 exc VAT / £51.54 inc VAT Add to basket
Megger 1002-001 Black & Red Test Lead Set£32.50 exc VAT / £39.00 inc VAT Add to basket
Megger AVO210 Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter£67.50 exc VAT / £81.00 inc VAT Select Options
Megger 2007-366 Protective Case Pouch for AVO210 and AVO410 Multimeters£17.00 exc VAT / £20.40 inc VAT Select Options