Megger MFT1710 18th Edition Compliant Multifunction Tester
Two and three wire non trip loop testing
Extremely rugged design – resists huge levels of punishment
Large bright LCD display showing dual parameters – loop resistance and fault current, insulation resistance and test voltage
Three Year Megger Guarantee
£480.00 exc VAT / £576.00 inc VAT
Megger MFT1710 Multifunction Tester
Three Years Megger Warranty
- Two and three wire non trip loop testing
- Extremely rugged design – resists huge levels of punishment
- Large bright LCD display showing dual parameters – loop resistance and fault current, insulation resistance and test voltage
- THREE Year Megger guarantee
The MFT1700 series is a range of 3 instruments for testing low voltage electrical installations to BS7671. They provide all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations.
The MFT1710 is an entry level 17th Edition tester offering CAT IV, 2-wire non trip loop testing with resistance and fault current display,frequency measurement and the largest, brightest and clearest display on the market.
Fully compliant with all requirements of IEC 60364 derived standards including VDE 0100 and BS 7671, the new MFT includes all the latest measurement technology in a light-weight compact design, fully protected and usable on single phase and 3 phase installations.
The new MFT1710 has been designed for tough environments and ultimate reliability. Features include a rubber over mould for extra protection and grip, IP54 protection against dust and water and an EN61010 Cat IV safety rating. Its class leading input protection ensures the new MFT can withstand accidental misuse and voltage transients when other testers can’t.
All this in an intuitive and easy to use instrument with no hidden menus or complicated screens. Tests are easily selected using the colour coded rotary switches with results clearly displayed on the high contrast, dual measurement, backlit display.
- Insulation resistance test voltages: 250, 500V.
- Continuity Test Current: 200 mA.
- Easy Lead Null.
- 2 wire no trip test L-PE.
- High current testing L-L and L-N.
- RCD Test Range: 100 – 280V, 45 to 65Hz.
- RCD Testing Range: Type AC, A, S RCD’s
- Auto-start tests on continuity and loop resistance.
- Dual display shows loop resistance and fault current results simultaneously.
- Dual test buttons for left or right-handed operation.
- CAT IV 300V safety standard.
- Input protection against accidental connection to live circuits.
- Weatherproof to IP54.
- Megger MFT1710 Warranty: 3 year.
- 3-wire test lead with croc clips
- Mains plug test lead
- Printed quick-start guide
- Hard carry-case
- 8 AA batteries
- MFT1710 User Guide on Compact Disc
The MFT1700 series is a range of 3 instruments for testing low voltage electrical installations to BS7671. They provide all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installa
You may also like…
Leaderman Multifunction Unfused Test Leads LDM1720£24.99 exc VAT / £29.99 inc VAT Select Options
Megger Multifunction Tester MFT Neck Strap£15.75 exc VAT / £18.90 inc VAT Add to basket
Megger PAT 150R (Rechargable) Hand Held Portable Appliance Tester with RCD Testing
£605.00exc VAT / £543.60 inc VAT Select Options
Megger VF3 Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector£17.50 exc VAT / £21.00 inc VAT Select Options
Megger MFT1711 18th Edition Compliant Multifunction Tester – LOWST PRICE GUARANTEE£519.00 exc VAT / £622.80 inc VAT Select Options