Megger MFT1710 Multifunction Test Kit Incl 1 Years Calibration (SH)
- 1 Year Calibration, with a detailed certificate
- 50% Calibration Voucher to use on your next calibration
- 1 Month Testermans Warranty
£425.00 exc VAT / £510.00 inc VAT
The ideal entry-level multifunction installation tester – the Megger MFT1710 is suitable for use with single-phase and 3 phase electrical installations in both commercial domestic properties and is in compliance with IEC60364, VDE0100 and BS7671.
Built from the ground-up for ease-of-use, the MFT1710 is at home on the bench, around your neck on the included carrying strap or propped up on a ladder or platform. Dual testing buttons on each side of the unit give easy access to test activation and colour-coded dials make test selections as simple and quick as possible.
With the MFT1710, you’ll be able to test all basic electrical properties. Test functions include insulation testing at selectable test voltages of 250 and 500V, 200mA continuity test (with adjustable buzzer threshold), 2 and 3-wire non-trip loop testing (L-PE), 2-wire Hi current loop testing (L-N) and testing of PSCC and PFC (20kA) max. Dedicated RCD testing functions are also included, with 1/2, 1, 5 x I and ramp modes available for 30, 100, 300 and 500mA RCDs.
IEC 61010 CAT IV 300V rated, the MFT1710 is suitable for connection to low voltage systems with no protective device and constantly keeps the user safe with full input protection and safety warnings when hazardous voltages are detected. If voltage levels reach dangerous levels, testing is automatically stopped and inhibited to prevent accidents.
The 1710 even includes a super-bright backlit LCD screen for using the tester in darkened conditions.
Megger MFT1710 Multifunction Tester Key Features
- Insulation testing with a selectable test voltage of 250V and 500V
- Continuity and resistance range of 200mA with adjustable buzzer threshold
- 2 and 3-wire non-trip L-PE loop test from 50V to 280V
- 2-wire high current L-N loop test from 50V to 280V
- PSCC and PFC test with 20kA max
- Touch voltage display on faulty earth
- 1/2, 1, 5 x I and ramp RCD testing
- Suitable for use with 30, 100, 300 and 500mA RCDs
- Supply measurement function
- CAT IV 300V and CAT III 600V safety rated
- Automatic test activation – no need to press the TEST button when both your hands are holding probes
- Automatic testing routines
- Compact design – ideal for use on the bench, ladder or around your neck on a strap
- Large size, backlit screen
- Megger MFT1710 Multifunction Tester
- Megger Neck Strap
- Megger Mains Lead
- Megger Hard Carry Case(NEW)
- Leaderman LDM165 Test Lead, Croc Clip & Probe Set(NEW)At Testerman’s, we pride ourselves on allowing customers to trade in PAT Testers, Multifunction Testers, Single Function Testers and much more.All equipment is Calibrated in our Laboratory, cleaned and made to look new as possible. Any Leads, Probes, Clips, Bags, Batteries and Cases are replaced if they do not reach our quality standards.Calibration Certificates are provided with PAT Testers, Clamp Meters, Multimeters, Multifunction Testers and Single Function Testers.