Megger MFT1720 18th Edition Compliant Multifunction Tester
Three Years Megger Warranty
Two and three wire non trip loop testing for fast repeatable results
Large bright LCD display showing dual parameters – loop resistance and fault current, insulation resistance and test voltage.
£690.00 exc VAT / £828.00 inc VAT
Megger MFT1720 Multifunction Tester
Three Years Megger Warranty
- Two and three wire non trip loop testing for fast repeatable results
- Large bright LCD display showing dual parameters – loop resistance and fault current, insulation resistance and test voltage
- Phase rotation indication for verification of rotating machinery
- 3-phase RCD testing for industrial applications with no earth
- THREE Year Megger guarantee
The MFT1700 series is a range of 3 instruments for testing low voltage electrical installations to BS7671. They provide all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations.
The MFT1720 is the most popular of the range of 17th Edition testers offering all the benefits of the MFT1710, plus auto RCD testing, phase rotation, programmable and 3-phase RCD testing and current measurement with the optional clamp.
Fully compliant with all requirements of IEC 60364 derived standards including VDE 0100 and BS 7671, the new MFT includes all the latest measurement technology in a light-weight compact design, fully protected and usable on single phase and 3 phase installations.
The new MFT1720 has been designed for tough environments and ultimate reliability. Features include a rubber over mould for extra protection and grip, IP54 protection against dust and water and an EN61010 Cat IV safety rating. Its class leading input protection ensures the new MFT can withstand accidental misuse and voltage transients when other testers can’t.
All this in an intuitive and easy to use instrument with no hidden menus or complicated screens. Tests are easily selected using the colour coded rotary switches with results clearly displayed on the high contrast, dual measurement, backlit display.
- Insulation resistance test voltages: 250, 500V, 1000V.
- Continuity Test Current: 15 mA, 200 mA.
- Adjustable buzzer threshold
- Easy Lead Null.
- 2 wire no trip test L-PE.
- High current testing L-L and L-N.
- RCD Test Range: 100 – 280V, 45 to 65Hz.
- RCD Testing Range: Type AC, A, S RCD’s
- Auto RCD test
- Programmable RCD n n
- 3-phase RCD (no earth)
- 10, 30, 100, 300, 500 & 1000 mA RCD
- Phase to phase tests (L~L)
- Max. Zs display
- R1 + R2 value
- Leakage current measurement
- Phase rotation
- Auto-start tests on continuity and loop resistance.
- Dual display shows loop resistance and fault current results simultaneously.
- Dual test buttons for left or right-handed operation.
- CAT IV 300V safety standard.
- Input protection against accidental connection to live circuits.
- Weatherproof to IP54.
- Megger MFT1720 Warranty: 3 year.
- 3-wire test lead with croc clips
- Mains plug test lead
- SP5 Switched probe
- Printed quick-start guide
- Hard carry-case
- 8 AA batteries
- MFT1720 User Guide on Compact Disc
The MFT1720 Multifunction Tester from Megger comes from the 1700 series of testers designed with heavy duty resistance.
You may also like…
Leaderman Multifunction Unfused Test Leads LDM1720£24.99 exc VAT / £29.99 inc VAT Select Options
4 X Megger Carry Case Latch – Clips – Catch for Megger Hard Cases Suitable for Multifunction – MFT – DET – MIT – RCDT – LT – Series Cases£12.00 exc VAT / £14.40 inc VAT Add to basket
Megger Hard Carry Case for Multifunction Testers (1004-319)£29.25 exc VAT / £35.10 inc VAT Add to basket
Leaderman LDMESK Earth Spike Kit & Case£55.00 exc VAT / £66.00 inc VAT Add to basket
Megger VF3 Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector£17.50 exc VAT / £21.00 inc VAT Select Options