Megger MFT1731 Master Pro Kit KIT7H – LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- Megger MFT1731 Multifunction Tester
- Megger TPT320 Two Pole Voltage Tester
- Megger AVO410 Multimeter
- Megger DCM340 AC/DC Clamp Meter
- Megger VF2 Voltstick with Torch
- Megger MST210 Socket Tester
- 2007-366 Megger AVO Pouch
- 2005-536 Megger TPT Pouches X2
£1,125.00 exc VAT / £1,350.00 inc VAT
Megger MFT1731 Multifunction Tester
The Megger MFT1731 is the most sophisticated of the 17th Edition testers and brings Type B RCD testing, 3-pole earth electrode testing to a downloading and rechargeable instrument.
Megger TPT320 AC/DC LED/LCD Voltage Continuity Tester
The Megger TPT320 voltage tester provides electricians and electrical engineers with voltage indication but has additional functions / features that makes the instrument a versatile instrument.
- AC / DC voltage from 12 to 690 V
- Phase rotation
- LCD / LED display
- Bright LED torch
- CAT IV 600 V rating
- GS38 Compliant
Megger AVO410 True RMS Digital Multimeter
Designed for the contracting electrician and offers AC and DC voltage and current measurements as well as resistance, frequency and capacitance ranges. True RMS readings on the AC functions are standard on the AVO410. The instrument features a CATIV 600 V safety rating meaning the instrument is suitable for industrial applications.
- 6000 count backlit digital display
- True RMS reading on a.c. mode
- 1000 V d.c. / 750 V a.c. ranges
- 10 A a.c. / d.c. ranges
- Resistance 0-60 MΩ
- Frequency 0 to 60 MHz
- Capacitance 0 to 6.000 mF
- CAT IV 600 V safety rating
Megger DCM340 Digital AC DC Clamp Meter
The DCM340 is a highly versatile instrument and ideal for use in the installation, maintenance, monitoring or checking of a.c. or d.c. electrical systems and equipment.
- DC and AC current and voltage
- 600 A and 600 V
- Resistance and continuity
- 31/2 digit, 4000 count display with backlight
- High resolution digital bargraph
- Peak, min/max and data-hold functions
- Zero-offset REL mode for comparative measurements
- Supplied complete with test leads and carry case
- IEC61010 CAT III 600 V
Megger VF2 AC Voltage Detector
The Megger VF2 is an upgraded version of the established VF1 VoltFinder, and likes its predecessor is still capable of detecting AC voltage levels between a range of 100V and 600V. The major difference between the two products is that this VoltFinder comes with the ability to give both audible and visual feedback when voltage is detected.
- Audible and visual feedback when voltages are detected
- Detects AC voltage from 100-600V AC
- Integrated torch for use in darkened environments
- Pen-shaped and extremely portable
- Non-contact device
Megger MST210 Socket Tester
The Megger MST210 Socket Tester is a convenient, compact plug-in style tester designed to identify wiring faults at UK 13A 3-pin power sockets.
- Simple and effective identification of faulty wiring at sockets
- Easy to use
- 2 green and 1 red LED’s for instant error reporting and fault diagnosis
- Identifies 17 missing wire and wrong connection combinations
- Rugged and reliable
Megger AVO210/410 Carry Pouch 2007-366
The Megger AVO210/410 Carry Pouch 2007-366 is suitable for Megger digital Multimeters and allows the user to protect and transport the tester and any accessories.
Megger TPT320 Voltage Tester Carry Case 2005-236
The Megger TPT320 Voltage Tester Carry Case can be used to store and transport the user’s voltage tester and all its associated accessories.