Megger TPT320 LCD 2 Two Pole Tester + LOE-K1 Lock out/off Kit + MPU690 + LDMC16 Protective Case
- Megger TPT320 Two Pole AC DC Voltage, Continuity & Phase Rotation Tester
- Megger MPU690 Voltage & Continuity Tester Proving Unit
- Carry Case For TPT320
- Leaderman LOE-K1 Lock OUT/OFF Kit
£149.99 exc VAT / £179.99 inc VAT
Megger TPT320 LCD 2 Two Pole Tester + LOE-K1 Lock out/off Kit + MPU690 Proving Unit + LDMC16 Protective Case
Megger TPT320 Two Pole AC DC Voltage, Continuity & Phase Rotation Tester
One Year Megger Warranty
The Megger TPT320 voltage tester provides electricians and electrical engineers with voltage indication but has additional functions / features that makes the instrument a versatile instrument. The TPT320 features both LCD and LED displays that provides AC and DC voltage measurement from 12 to 690 volts, in addition, a continuity function ranging from 0 to 500 kΩ. Continuity and voltage measurements greater are accompanied by an acoustic sounder.
-AC / DC voltage from 12 to 690 V
-LCD / LED display
-Bright LED torch
-CAT IV 600 V rating
Leaderman Lock Out/Off Essential Kit For Consumer Unit MCB/RCD
The Leaderman Lockout Essential Isolator kit gives you a range of 7 different MCB lockout devices to carry out a safe and secure lockout. Ideal for electricians and engineers who regularly work on various applications where power is isolated via circuit breakers or electrical isolators. Up to date models all supplied in a soft but strong case.
- 1x LMPL8 Lock out padlock
- 4x LMTAG3 Lockout tags
- 10x cable ties
- 1x LDMC25 Leaderman Case
- 1x LMLOK3-P Blue MCB lock with pin
- 1x LMLOK4 Red medium MCB lock
- 1x LMLOK1 Green MCB lock
- 1x LMLOK2 Yellow MCB lock
- 1x LMLOK10 Blue push pin MCB lock
- 1x LMLOK11 Green push pin MCB lock
- 1x LMLOK15 Yellow push pin MCB lock
- 1x LMLOK25 25mm steel hasp
- 1x LMWP1 Lable pen
PLEASE NOTE: The Padlock is supplied in multiple colours and may vary between Red/White/Black/Purple/Blue/Orange
Megger MPU690 Voltage & Continuity Tester Proving Unit
One Year Megger Warranty
The Megger MPU690 proving unit provides an alternative portable battery operated voltage source that can verify the correct functioning of a voltage tester. The device safely generates a range of voltages from 50 to 690 volts in five steps. At switch on, the unit initially generates 690 volts then after a short period, slowly ramps down through each voltage step until the device switches off. The individual voltage steps are indicated by an LED with a power indicator LED that also indicates an exhausted battery.
The Megger MPU690 features automatic power on when voltage tester probes are inserted into the output terminals, generating a 50 Hz output voltage which simulates the AC mains supply.
-5 stepped nominal output voltages
-High output power suitable for test lamps
-Extended battery life
Carry Case For TPT320
A carrying pouch designed for storing the Megger TPT320 voltage tester and prevent damage.
- Designed to hold Megger TPT320 / TPT210 / TPT220 Voltage & Continuity Testers.
- Complete with a belt loop fitting to attach securely to your belt.
- Measurements: 265mm x 70mm x 25mm
- Tough and hard wearing fabric material.
- Zipper opening.
- Small pocket inside for small accessories such as Megger shrouds.