Metrel MI3304 BetaPat Pat TesterIncl 1 Years Calibration (SH)
£375.00 exc VAT / £390.00 inc VAT
Metrel MI3304 BetaPAT Plus PAT Tester
A professional-grade PAT tester, the Metrel BetaPat comes built inside its own hard protective carrying case and includes the ability to perform a wide variety of different electrical safety testing procedures.
Designed for universal compatibility with both 230V and 110V appliances plus leads, the BetaPAT includes 110 built-in automatic testing sequences. These automated testing modes speed up testing significantly, plus make sure that no tests are missed and electrical safety isn’t compromised.
This PAT tester is capable of performing practically every test you’ll need for electrical safety verification; it can test earth bond resistance, insulation resistance, substitute leakage current, differential leakage current, touch leakage current, functionality, IEC cord polarity, portable RCD and can – via the use of current clamp (sold separately) test TRMS leakage and load currents.
The BetaPAT is a fully-downloadable PAT tester. It has built-in memory capacity with storage for up to 6500 individual records and you can directly download the information to PC and interact with it further using Metrel’s PATLink Pro software package(Not Included)
Metrel MI3304 BetaPAT Plus PAT Tester Key Features
- Built-in auto sequencing technology – includes 110 built-in auto sequences which speed up testing and ensure no tests are missed
- Automatically tests and shows PASS/FAIL values in accordance with the code of practice
- RCD testing – test the trip times of Portable RCDs
- Project upload – directly upload previous testing data for easy retesting
- Scan and test with the optional barcode system
- Suitable for use with both 230V and 110V appliances
- Large-size LCD screen
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- Help screens guide you through complex procedures
- Hard and soft earth bond testing
- 250/500V insulation testing
- Differential/substitute/touch leakage testing
- Load testing
- Fuse and polarity testing
- Multiple-user modes – configure the tester with selectable user profiles
- Automatic hard/soft test selection
- Fully downloadable 6500 record memory
- Clamp leakage current measurements (clamp sold separately)
At Testerman’s, we pride ourselves on allowing customers to trade in PAT Testers, Multifunction Testers, Single Function Testers and much more.
All equipment is Calibrated in our Laboratory, cleaned and made to look new as possible. Any Leads, Probes, Clips, Bags, Batteries and Cases are replaced if they do not reach our quality standards.
Calibration Certificates are provided with PAT Testers, Clamp Meters, Multimeters, Multifunction Testers and Single Function Testers.