METREL MI3311 GAMMAPAT PRO with PAT Tester ProTech Kit PPK202
£545.00 exc VAT / £654.00 inc VAT
METREL MI3311 GAMMAPAT PRO with PAT Tester ProTech Kit
3 Years Metrel Warranty
MI 3311 GammaPAT PRO is a downloadable, handheld, battery powered tester that is used for fast and efficient periodic testing of portable appliances. It is a perfect tool for in house maintenance engineers and electrical contractors. It is easy to use with 2 levels of autosequence (basic and advanced) and a simple mode to that make the unit user friendly. The small, light weight design of the GammaPAT PRO makes it ideal for getting into small, awkward places. MI 3311 GammaPAT PRO comes complete with the PATLink PRO PC SW which allows results to be downloaded to a PC, placed onto a report and printed or stored for future reference.
- LED Pass/Fail indicators: two LED indicators for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results are placed on both sides of the LCD
- Battery powered: battery power makes the instrument more portable for moving around test sites.
- Easy to use: 2 levels of autosequence (basic and advanced) and separate “simple mode” make the unit suitable for all users.
- Backlight: large bright LCD with backlight for easy reading of results even in dark conditions.
- Help screens: unit comes complete with built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Upgradeable: if changes occur to the regulations, upgrades can be made to the firmware to keep the instrument up to date.
- Barcode scanning function: optional barcode scanning system can help increase speed of testing with medium and advanced autosequencing, reads appliance ID´s.
- Downloadable: with memory capacity of 1500 locations, the unit is downloadable. PC SW PAT LinkPRO is included in the the PRO set, enables downloading of test results, parameters and creation of test reports.
- The integrated Checkbox: has been developed to provide the checking of the calibration of MI 3311 GammaPAT as required by the Code of Practice.
- Autosequence: Instrument automatically selects and runs the appropriate tests, limits and testing order appropriate to the selected appliance
- MI 3311 GammaPAT Pro
- IEC cable, 2 m
- 20691195 Earth Bond Lead
- 83005447 12 V battery charging adapter
- 83005401 UK mains cable for charging adapter
- A 1147 Rechargeable NiMH AA batteries (6 pcs)
- A 1305 PC SW PAT Link PRO with USB and RS232-PS/2 cable
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
PAT Tester ProTech Kit PPK202
The PAT Tester ProTech Kit is the perfect kit for anyone in the PAT testing industry, offering a wide range of accessories, socket and plug test adaptors, ideal for technicians to accompany their own testers.
This kit includes nearly everything needed to perform your basic checks alongside your individually purchased tester; all encased within a strong, reliable, multi compartment carry case.
- ABS Case
- WIHA 25477 6 pc screwdriver set
- T screwdriver plus 20 assorted heads
- x10 each 3,5,13 amp fuses
- x10 13 amp mains plugs
- 1000 pass labels
- 200 fail labels
- x3 Clover Lead & Figure 8 Test Lead Adaptors
- HandyMAN TEK362 Heavy Duty Auto Ranging Digital Multimeter
- MLD100 Microwave Leakage Tester Detector (LCD) with case
- LED socket tester
- LDM1AC Non contact voltage detector inc x2 AAA batteries
- Wire cutter
- Automatic wire stripper
- Schuko (European) test adaptor
- 110V 16amp plug test adaptor
- 110V 16amp socket test adaptor
- 230V 16amp plug test adaptor
- 230V 16amp socket test adaptor
- 14 piece T-Bar Screwdriver Set
Non-Contact Volt Detector Voltstick
- Detects voltages from 90 – 1000V
- Runs on 2 X AAA batteries
- IP54 rated
- CAT II 1000v
- Audible buzzer and pin light
Metrel MI3311 GammaPAT Pro Tester Pro Kit is the perfect kit for anyone in the industry, wide range of accessories ideal for technicians