Di-Log Proving Unit for 2 Pole Voltage Meters PU260
- LED Indication
- Batteries Included
- 500V Proving Unit
- 2 Year Di-Log Warranty
£81.90 exc VAT / £98.28 inc VAT
PU260 Proving Unit
Enable compliance safety checking of voltage indicators for safe operation, prior to testing on a live circuit, with the PU260 proving unit manufactured by Di-Log.
A requirement by the Electrical Safety Council and the HSE means that every electrician must prove their voltage testers before confirming safe isolation.
The PU260 has built in excessive current draw indication to indicate if your 2 pole voltage tester draws >3.5mA.
- Portable, battery powered Proving Unit for testing two pole Voltage testers up to 690 V
- Continuity tester for testing: fuses, fused test leads etc
- Additional touch electrode for quick testing of fused leads
- Optical and acoustical continuity indication
- Low battery indication
- Protective rubber holster
- Supplied with batteries