Radiodetection eC.A.T4+ Data Logging Cable Avoidance Tool w/ Depth Function
- Map underground cables, pipes and structures with depth indication
- Datalogging and wide range of advanced functions
- Log/download over a year’s worth of measurement data
£697.00 – £951.00
Radiodetection eC.A.T4+ Data Logging Cable Avoidance Tool with Depth Function
Radiodetection’s eC.A.T4+ Cable Avoidance Tool’s used to locate/map out buried electricity supply cables, data cables and pipes before excavation begins.
The eC.A.T4 Plus extends on the specification featured by the eC.A.T4 by including a depth function that indicates buried depths of a located utility services situated underground. Note that this model’s available in either Metric or Imperial variants depending on which depth display unit’s preferable.
In addition to displaying the depth of a located utility, the eC.A.T4+ includes the following features as standard:
- ‘SWING warning’ – incorrect use of the instrument can lead to inaccurate indications. As such, SWING warning alerts the user when excessive or rapid swinging is taking place.
- Data acquisition – the eC.A.T4+ can log over a year’s worth of data that can be downloaded using the optional CAT Manager Software package (available to select from above). This allows surveying data to record as part of a project management schedule; You can also analyse data to highlight areas of improper use which in turn can use as an instrument training schedule.
Optional Extras Include the Below (See drop down for Options):
- CALSafe and service indication – activated instruments can set to automatically lock off, on expiry of a set calibration interval, assisting compliance with internal ISO9001 company policies. The service indicator displays a 31 day countdown timer to remind the user of an impending calibration service date.
- ‘StrikeAlert’ allows the eC.A.T4+ to locate utilities that are situated at a low depth level that could pose a potential ‘strike’ risk.
Radiodetection eC.A.T4+ Cable Avoidance Tool Key Features
- Lightweight, portable design for repeated use
- IP54 rated for protection against the weather
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Made for use with the Genny4 Signal Generator
- USB port for connection to PC
- High contrast display with auto-backlight
- Bargraph tidemark for determining signal location
- Massive built-in memory stores over a year’s worth of data in various formats
- Download to PC and interact with data further using CAT Manager software (sold separately)
- ECert remote calibration validation – connect to Radiodetection via the internet to calibrate your instrument
- Small Diameter function finds cables such as telecom twisted cables and spurs
- Service-due indicator alerts the user 31 days before calibration is due
- Optional StrikeAlert function shows the presence of shallow buried utilities
- Optional CalSafe option locks out access to the tester if the calibration date passed
- Avoidance, Genny, Power and Radio detection modes
- Depth estimation function
**Mobile App** C.A.T Manager
C.A.T Manager Online – Reduce cable strikes by automatically recording data from all your gC.A.T4 cable avoidance tools in the Radiodetections Online Secure Cloud.
Created for users whom own a Fleet of C.A.Ts and have a problem with managing and analysing data from those devices C.A.T Manager Online links your gC.A.T4 to the Radiodetection C.A.T Manager online secure cloud. This App’s the solution to all Data Management, automatically transferring data from gC.A.T4s to Radiodetections Secure Cloud.
All Radiodetection, C.A.T4 and Genny4 products are Network Rail approved
Please Click here to view the Network Rail Acceptance Certificate.
|Choose Model *||
Standard eC.A.T4+ Cable Avoidance Tool, eC.A.T4 + with CalSafe +£33.00 (+36.00 Inc. VAT), eC.A.T4 + with StrikeAlert and CalSafe +£54.00 (+64.80 Inc. VAT), eC.A.T4+ Cable Avoidance Tool with StrikeAlert £35.00 (+£42.00 Inc. VAT)