Radiodetection Genny4 Signal Generator & Soft Carry Bag Pack
£580.00 exc VAT / £696.00 inc VAT
Excavation professionals look at the Genny4 as a must have tool. The Genny4 Signal Generator sends out a diverse selection of signals to accurately determine underground utility locations and provides the user with a map in order to dig safely.
The signal output bounces off utilities in the ground and returns to the top of the ground into a C.A.T4 product from Radiodetection. A Genny4 becomes essential for areas with utilities that don’t generate signals naturally.
Genny4 uses a normal 33kHz signal as standard for general purpose location work. A Small Diameter Locate frequency can also generate to find utilities such as; telecoms and street lighting while a signal boost function can delve into the ground to locate further utilities.
Radiodetection Genny4 Signal Generator Key Features
- Standard 33kHz signal output
- Small Diameter Locate function for location of Telecoms and Street Lighting
- Adjustable Signal Boost for location at greater distances and depths
- Accessory connection socket allows different accessories for the unit
- Built for the C.A.T4 Cable Avoidance Tools
- Portable design with handle for use in the field
- Loudspeaker and accessory storage tray
- Runs of 4x D-Cell batteries
Radiodetection CAT4/Genny4 Soft Carrying Bag
Suitable for use with Radiodetection’s CAT4 and Genny4 cable avoidance tools, this large-size carrying bag’s great for easy transportation of these products.
The bag includes a large pouch for a CAT4, a smaller pouch for a Genny4 and two accessory pockets for storage of other equipment.
Dimensions (approx): 740mm (L) x 210mm (H) x 220mm (W)